Posted May 09, 2014
Both my kids had a great experience. Teachers were caring and address the needs of my children who have different learning styles and personalities. Good parent support, but they are not an "entitled" parent group. The students and staff all seem genuinely happy.

Posted July 24, 2013
This school is a really great school. Although I have to warn parents of kids who are going in the fifth grade because this school has fifth graders who are dating. This school is one of the oldest in the district and could use some serious cleaning and remodeling.

James Templeton Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2011
I went to this school. I loved it, except for that NOTHING was ever done when I was being picked on. They told us they have zero tolerance for bullying, yet when I finally got up the courage to go to a teacher about the problems I was having on a daily basis, she interrupted me mid-sentence and told me not to tattletale. This would be a great school for any "normal" kid, but if you have a child who is overweight, wears glasses, has social anxiety or any other issue, it's not for them.

James Templeton Elementary School 0

Posted November 25, 2009
I have 3 children that attend Templeton. The staff is very caring and involved in each childs academic level. Yes the school is old, but has great charchter and the students and parents do an excellent job keeping it looking nice. I see the diversity in the school, and think its a great asset to the kids. My children love the school, and I love the staff.

James Templeton Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
This school has the largest diversity in our school district. Family incomes range from poverty levels to wealthy. This is also one of the older schools in our district and could use some serious upkeep.

Posted September 05, 2009

Posted July 29, 2008
My daughter is going into second grade and she loves school still. They go out of there way for the children and her teachers have been great, and pushed to leep her interested in school..

James Templeton Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2008
I have a daughter who attends Templeton, and she is thriving. The Teachers and staff are very kind, it is a great environment for learning!

James Templeton Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2008

James Templeton Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2008

James Templeton Elementary School
9500 SW Murdock St, Tigard, OR  97224
Last modified James Templeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Templeton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top