Bad
Good

Both my kids had a great experience. Teachers were caring and address the needs of my children who have different learning styles and personalities. Good parent support, but they are not an "entitled" parent group. The students and staff all seem genuinely happy.

This school is a really great school. Although I have to warn parents of kids who are going in the fifth grade because this school has fifth graders who are dating. This school is one of the oldest in the district and could use some serious cleaning and remodeling.

I went to this school. I loved it, except for that NOTHING was ever done when I was being picked on. They told us they have zero tolerance for bullying, yet when I finally got up the courage to go to a teacher about the problems I was having on a daily basis, she interrupted me mid-sentence and told me not to tattletale. This would be a great school for any "normal" kid, but if you have a child who is overweight, wears glasses, has social anxiety or any other issue, it's not for them.

I have 3 children that attend Templeton. The staff is very caring and involved in each childs academic level. Yes the school is old, but has great charchter and the students and parents do an excellent job keeping it looking nice. I see the diversity in the school, and think its a great asset to the kids. My children love the school, and I love the staff.

This school has the largest diversity in our school district. Family incomes range from poverty levels to wealthy. This is also one of the older schools in our district and could use some serious upkeep.

My daughter is going into second grade and she loves school still. They go out of there way for the children and her teachers have been great, and pushed to leep her interested in school..

I have a daughter who attends Templeton, and she is thriving. The Teachers and staff are very kind, it is a great environment for learning!

Last modified James Templeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.