Posted August 19, 2013
This is honestly the most amazing school. I was able to be apart of so many wonderful opportunities at this school. One of my favorite parts was being apart of a class called peer tutoring. A program in which students had the opportunity to work with special needs students in a classroom setting which was always the favorite part of my day. At the end of eighth grade I recieved several awards which I still carry with me in pride. I made so many amazing friends and there was not one teacher I didn't like. I felt like I could go to any cousler or teacher if I ever needed help with anything, family, school, etc. I will only have amazing memories of fowler that have influenced how I am even today. Thanks Fowler.

Posted May 01, 2013
Fowler is a great School ! The only one little thing i do not like is this one lady ,kathleen i think im sure shes great at whatever her positon is but she is very rude ,ive had to talk to her on a couple of occasions and the whole conversation nothing but plain rudeness!

Posted March 26, 2009
This is school is practically my life. I just entered 6th grade this year, and I never want to leave. Fowler rocks!

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted December 15, 2008

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007
I really like this school it is the best in OR! The teachers are the best also.

Posted June 26, 2007
This isn't elementary school anymore and kids are required to step up and take responsibility. I have two girls with the youngest coming into 8th grade. Our experience at Fowler has been good. There is a wonderful band program which will welcome a new director next year. Our Principal and Vice Principal are both moving on but we have a strong parental support that will make the transition smooth. I would like to see more for the gifted and artistic students. Both of my girls have been in Band and Jazz Band which unfortunately prevented them from participating in other electives. While not perfect, Fowler is a good school with many wonderful kids and caring families.

Thomas R Fowler Middle School 2

Posted December 08, 2006
Bullying at Fowler is a problem.

Thomas R Fowler Middle School
10865 SW Walnut St, Tigard, OR  97223
Last modified Thomas R Fowler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas R Fowler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top