Bad
Good

This is honestly the most amazing school. I was able to be apart of so many wonderful opportunities at this school. One of my favorite parts was being apart of a class called peer tutoring. A program in which students had the opportunity to work with special needs students in a classroom setting which was always the favorite part of my day. At the end of eighth grade I recieved several awards which I still carry with me in pride. I made so many amazing friends and there was not one teacher I didn't like. I felt like I could go to any cousler or teacher if I ever needed help with anything, family, school, etc. I will only have amazing memories of fowler that have influenced how I am even today. Thanks Fowler.

Fowler is a great School ! The only one little thing i do not like is this one lady ,kathleen i think im sure shes great at whatever her positon is but she is very rude ,ive had to talk to her on a couple of occasions and the whole conversation nothing but plain rudeness!

This is school is practically my life. I just entered 6th grade this year, and I never want to leave. Fowler rocks!

I really like this school it is the best in OR! The teachers are the best also.

This isn't elementary school anymore and kids are required to step up and take responsibility. I have two girls with the youngest coming into 8th grade. Our experience at Fowler has been good. There is a wonderful band program which will welcome a new director next year. Our Principal and Vice Principal are both moving on but we have a strong parental support that will make the transition smooth. I would like to see more for the gifted and artistic students. Both of my girls have been in Band and Jazz Band which unfortunately prevented them from participating in other electives. While not perfect, Fowler is a good school with many wonderful kids and caring families.

If your child is academically inclined, Fower has resources and a tract for the gifted. They also have an above average Band, Orchestra, and Drama department. After school activities lack imagination and are not very progressive in nature. Busses are available which is a plus. Physical Fitness is 5 times a week. 'Old school' competitor sport's is the main course. There is no anti-violence or harrasment programs (like 2nd step) in place. Parent involment is great for a middle school.

Last modified Thomas R Fowler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.