Tigard, OR

Quest Academy 3

Posted March 30, 2013
The phone # is disconnected? Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

Quest Academy 5

Posted January 02, 2013
This helped me graduate. I could not make it anywhere else and I felt totally accepted here at Quest. It was a family, and there was enough structure to keep me on track but it also maintained an element of freedom. It made my life stress free which, in turn, kept my mental health stable enough to succeed. If you do not feel welcome in regular school, Quest is definitely the way to go.

Quest Academy 1

Posted April 08, 2011
I agree totally with the review of poor school leadership and dishonesty element. Their is an unsafe atmosphere of drugs and extremely at risk children. I did not feel my child was safe at this school and I pulled him out. I was extremely unsatisfied with the leadership of the principal and higher up staff. They definitely seemed concerned more about running the school as a business than caring about the kids. I also give it only one star. The star is for some of the teachers who do care and the achievement the kids can get by working hard and being able to move ahead quickly.

Quest Academy 3

Posted February 24, 2011
This school is offering an opportunity for my son to graduate in a setting that is acheivable. I am very pleased with his progress at this school. Thank you Quest!

Quest Academy