Tillamook, OR

South Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted August 04, 2011
My son was here for kindergarten and was a special ed student.. Prior to kindergarten he went to the Northwest Regional ESD for preschool. The transition into kindergarten at S. Prairie was great. They have an extremely good staff for special education and have a great networking team for special ed with good funding for such a small community. The special ed instructor and speech therapist worked so well on a personal level with both my son as well as me. They went out of their way to get us any help they possibly could to help my son succeed in his educational needs. I would highly recommend this school for a special needs child in the Tillamook area. It is a great school for such a small town.

South Prairie Elementary School
6855 South Prairie Rd, Tillamook, OR  97141
Last modified South Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top