Troutdale, OR

Posted March 23, 2009
My daughter goes to WMMS and she loves going there. In the beginning she was a little scared, because all of the friends that she had known since Kindergarten go to a different middle school. Then she got over that and made friends at WMMS and now she hates not going to school!

Walt Morey Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2008
My daughter has been here for about 4 months now and absolutely loves it here. The teachers and kids alike have both been very nice and helpful. Coming here from a stressed out enviroment (mom has cancer) I am proud to say that both are doing better than exspected.

Posted January 28, 2008
Im a 7th grader at Walt Morey and i absolutley recomend this school for students. They have very hands on teachers like Ms. Nomie (sci.), Mrs. McKenzie(Math), Mr. Wilson(LA/SS) They also have great electives like tech, drama, choir, band, art, spanish, and orchestra.

Posted January 06, 2008
I go to Walt Morey (7th grade), Great school alot of parent involvment and carricular activites they also offer advanced classes for students which i am in and personal help for students that do need the extra help very clean and healthy school no or very little fights great inviroment i absoloutely recomend this school! Great teachers too such as Mrs Lim (Language Arts) Mrs Nomie(Science) MRs Mcknenzie (math) and one of my favorites Mr Maurer (drama) _ Damian

Posted December 21, 2007
m a new kid in walt morey (6th grade) og this is the best school ever!!! My fave teachers there are:Mrs.Heilman(my teacher),Mr.Lee(my choir teacher)and mr.Maurer(drama teacher)!!!!

Posted November 01, 2007
This is an exceptional school! High expectations. Caring teachers. Warm environment. We have two kids who went through Walt Morey and another one there now. Three families have moved into our neighborhood because we told them about this school.

Walt Morey Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2006
Very supportive of both kids and parents.

Posted January 31, 2006
I go to Walt Morey (7th Grade) and I think it is the best school ever! They really help us learn what we need to even if som=etimes they have to be strict to get the point across. It's also fun because we have lots of different choices of classes to take, for example we get to choose between, spanish, tech if your in 8th or 6th otherwise it's required, drama, orchestra, band, and choir. It's also fun because you get to develop real tight bonds with your peers and teachers in 7th and 8th grade because preatty much your classes stay the same. It's also very nice because it was just built in 1998 so it's new on the inside. I love Walt Morey, and I think it's the best middle school ever! Katie

Posted April 25, 2004
I go to Walt Morey (7th grade), and I love the school! The teachers are nice but strict when they mean to. I hope we get more school like Walt Morey Middle School all over Oregon and the United States! Although some of the staff is mean at time its all good!

2801 SW Lucas, Troutdale, OR  97060
(503) 491-1935
Last modified Walt Morey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Morey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top