Bad
Good

My son has autism with an IEP in place. I have never met such caring and honest teachers that actually care. I recommend this school to anybody especially those with learning disabilities. You will not be disappointed at all.

Excellent, dedicated and caring teachers and staff. Awesome music, PE, and Art Lit programs. Active PTA that supports atudents and families.

It was my daughter's first year at TuES. I am extremely pleased with her progression because of the patient, nurturing teachers and staff. My little one is excited about learning and I owe it to the wonderful experiences she has had at this school. I am also impressed with all of the parent involvement. I would recommend this school in a heartbeat. We are lucky to be part of a great school!

My son is in Kindergarten so this is our first year at TES. He absolutely loved it! His teacher and all the staff are wonderful. I'm not a huge fan of the PTA- it's pretty cliquey.

I love Tualatin Elementary School. The staff, principal, PTA and greater community all work well together to enhance the learning environment for our kids. We have a sustainable garden (the kids get to plant and harvest food that winds up in the hot lunches!). We lost our funding for a full-time librarian a few years ago, but the parents have stepped up to cover the gap - all classrooms still get to visit the library and kids still check out books. A parent recently organized a drive to raise funds to buy the music teacher a dozen or so keyboards for her classroom. The kids LOVE this music teacher. I'm very proud of our little school in the 'burbs.

My child has been attending Tualatin Elementary for three years and she loves her teacher and looks forward to going to school each day. The teachers are very professional, kind and really involved in the child's academic progress. I would recommend anyone to enroll their child in this school. Go Black Bears!!!!

I can not express how much I love this school! My son entered kindergarten this year, he always tells everyone how much he loves his teacher. I became a very involved parent and have been at the PTA meetings and other parent meetings and they do so much for the school. The principal tries to attend most if not all meetings and is very involved, but still has time to greet the students every morning as they are been dropped off or coming off the buss. Most parents are really involved but definitely more should get involved. The staff is awesome and the school is well maintained and clean. Not to mention they have great academics. The school has a garden too, so much work and love put in to it. Will definitely recommend this school to new parents.

I've found the teachers to be genuinely concerned for the kids' education and the PTA continually strives to provide activities. Also, the TEAF program is wonderful.

My kids have attended this school for 4 years now and I am happy to say there is a new principal who seems to be much more able. I had many issues in the past with my childs needs not being addressed but this year I have recieved almost immediate responses from the principal when things arise. Your child is taught at his or her level so if they are above average in reading they are placed in a higher group. Since the new principal is here they seem to be much more on top of addressing concerns. I hope it continues to improve in this area as we have been extremely frustrated in the past with trying to get needs met. Overall this school is good and seems to be improving.

Our teachers are amazing! They care about our kids and our community. We also have so many parents that give selflessly of their time. Our school is a happy and vibrant place to be!

Last modified Tualatin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.