Bad
Good

It's great I was a student and it's great with all of the teachers I hade and student teachers and also they have a great principle I was there for 3rd grade to 5 th grade my name is Matthew Leshk and it's one of the best elementary schools

I transferred my two kids from Salem because I love that Turner Elementary has science days, math incentives, music programs, fun assemblies, science fair, and tons of outside the classroom learning. The thing I love best is that kids move for math and reading to different teachers so every kid is challenged. Every concern we had in Salem is gone now. I'm looking forward to seeing them go through the Cascade School system now.

Excellent staff and school! We live in Salem and transfered our two kids to Turner. I can't believe how much individual attention they got. We love this school!

My three children have been going to turner for past 6yrs. I only have one more child to go! I love Turner's spirit and the staff. They truly care about your child's education. And if there is a problem they have a great open door policy!

Turner's been great for my two children. No issues.

Last modified Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.