Warrenton, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted September 12, 2014
Warrenton Grade School is an "AWESOME" school and only getting better! Thanks to a great administration, super support staff and wonderful teachers, our children feel accepted and loved. We are growing and changing, trying to help all of our students, from kindergarten through the eighth grade excel and live up to their greatest potential. I love seeing the enthusiasm on staff and student faces as they enjoy the education process at its finest! GO WARRENTON!!!

Posted January 27, 2014
Warrenton is not deserving of a 4 out of 10 rating at all. Their test scores aren't completely awesome, but they are in a rural area where average income is low and there are many obstacles that students face. They are doing an awesome job helping students who at other schools would not be given a chance. They spend money wisely - for a small budget and school they have many opportunities that not even bigger schools can always offer - band, PE, Stem classes, Art, computer classes, and more. I wish there were more parent participation, but the teachers are great and really seem to care and put in a ton of effort. This rating is not warranted and unfair. Warrenton should have at least a 6 out of 10 rating.

Posted July 08, 2013
We have an awesome K-8 grade school with dedicated, talented staff and caring, competent administrators. Computer Labs are offered to all of our students, beginning in Kindergarten. Exciting classes like "Robotics" teach children how to use the latest technology. Because we all care about each and every child and are willing to go the extra effort it takes to support our students, children flourish here. Come and visit us; we will all say, "Welcome to Warrenton Grade School!"

Posted April 04, 2012
WGS has a lot of exciting changes in the works including mobile computer labs assigned to each grade level team. These will allow students additional opportunities for remediation, enrichment and extension. We are also in the process of establishing Warrenton Prep a pre-K program to develop school readiness in 3 and 4 year olds.

Posted April 04, 2012
Warrenton Grade School is a great place for students to learn! I have had 7 different teachers between my grade school aged children and have nothing but great things to say about each teacher. Each teacher is unique and truly cares about the progress of my children. One way I judge a school and teacher is the attitude of my children towards school. Each one of my children want to go to school every day. That says it all. Thank you to all the teachers at WGS!

Warrenton Grade School 3

Posted March 31, 2011
I am not really impressed with this school. I get no cooperation from the teachers when I asked how to help my children at home. I am told they will probably always struggle in school and then they just keep passing them on to the next grade level to let them struggle even more. However, I will say that the office staff has always been more than helpful and friendly when I have been up there to check on things, and they are on top of the bullying problems that my children have dealt with this year.

Posted January 29, 2008
My son is in Kindergarten at WGS. His teacher is wonderful. Parent involvement lacks a bit but , students are well disciplined and very respectful.

Warrenton Grade School 2

Posted April 05, 2007

Posted November 28, 2006
I worked at Warrenton Grade School in both the lower grades and junior high until I decided to stay home with my children. I found my colleagues to be *very* concerned about the education and welfare of their students. They often volunteered their own personal time to help students achieve their potential. Now with the Title One, WGS has wonderful new literacy programs as well.

Posted August 05, 2006

Warrenton Grade School
820 SW Cedar St, Warrenton, OR  97146
Last modified Warrenton Grade School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warrenton Grade School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top