K-12|Private

Bad
Good

North Coast Christian School 3

Posted January 28, 2014
Lovely school. Really wish they did not run ads saying they are several grade levels ahead of public school students. My children were hurt when they heard the ad and it is untrue. I believe and would put my kids side to side with theirs and believe my children's test scores would match theirs. I think that when running ads, they should not put out information that cannot be backed up and is hurtful to others in the community.

Posted May 18, 2010
This is great. The teachers are fantiastic in keeping the students supported, motivated and educated. I was asked to be a class Mom this year, so I got to see directly the impact of the teachers each week. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone in the North Coast area.

North Coast Christian School

Posted May 27, 2009
I am blessed to have my Children attend a school were both parents and teachers are very involved in the students life. They are not only worried about our children education but also their heart outlook on life. I know there is no perfect school out there but I have been blessed with the love my children have received from this school.

Posted July 05, 2008
this school will not let you down. the teachers are kind and reasonable.discipline is necessary.

Posted May 06, 2008
I love this school. I have several nephews that have been in this school since kindergarten (one currently in 7th grade) and all have had excellent teachers and great curriculum. I have two of my own children in the school and they are definately more advanced in their work than their friends at the public schools. Well worth the sacrifice.

North Coast Christian School 4

Posted December 18, 2007
Very happy with the school. My son attends the K4 program. His teachers is great. Uses Abeka program and my son is already learning to read. Good christian morals taught and it is nice to have my child learning bible stories. Good price for a private school. Well worth it. We feel sad to be moving out of state next year.

North Coast Christian School
Po Box 188, Warrenton, OR  97121
Last modified North Coast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12