Posted February 17, 2014
My two children attend this school. The teachers are top-notch. They individualize and differentiate learning opportunities for all children. I have been continually impressed with this school's focus on character development including teaching compassion, respect, grit, honesty, and how to be productive citizens. The teachers and staff care about tree whole child- and uphold high standards for educational rigor. I have spent time at many schools in this district and can say that Cedaroak has one of the most sincere and friendly office staff to greet you, as well as staff members who are very helpful and friendly. I have made a great group of parent friends through this school as well.

Cedaroak Park Primary School 4

Posted October 30, 2012
Although we have had our share of difficulties with getting my son's IEP followed at this school, the office staff and his teachers are EXCEPTIONAL. His teacher for 3rd and 4th grade is the best teacher he has had, my son has made great progress and the teacher, Mr. Dylan Robertson, continues to really make strides in helping my son try to be successful.

Posted January 28, 2011
Our kids have been in 3 different school districts and this is by far the best! We love Cedaroak. It starts with the amazing prinicpal who is always there physically and mentally. She loves those kids and is obviously very proud of her school and staff. The focus is on innovative learning. Finding what the kids specific interests are and incorporating those interests. The parents are very friendly and it truly does feel like a community. This school has exceeded our expectations on every level.

Cedaroak Park Primary School 1

Posted July 14, 2009

Cedaroak Park Primary School 0

Posted March 01, 2009
Three of my children have attended school here. Wonderful Staff and Teachers, high parent involvement, extremely ' GREEN ', has a Community Garden where learning is conducted on nice days. We have also been a part of Stafford and Bolton Primary Schools, Cedaroak is by far my favorite.

Cedaroak Park Primary School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
This is my daughter's second year at Cedaroak and we are so impressed with the 'community feel' and staff here! My daughter has been challenged, has grown, and loves attending school everyday. I cannot say enough about how caring and understanding ALL of the staff is. The parent involvment is wonderful, and all the children seem to really get along well here. That says a lot! We are so fortunate to have ended up with this school and district.

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008

Cedaroak Park Primary School 4

Posted April 02, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school for six years, and it has shown me the world. The teachers are the best and really know how to teach. You learn interesting subjects, do long term projects that are relevent to the world and Cedaroak really teaches how to behave in the real world. I myself had a long term project there that took an entire year. It was a project to raise money to give to the Heifer Foundation which buys animails to give to poor farmers all over the world. This project actually extended out into the next year when we received more money. In all we raised over 1500 dollars. This school would be perfect for any bright, young boy or girl.

Cedaroak Park Primary School
4515 South Cedaroak Dr, West Linn, OR  97068
Last modified Cedaroak Park Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedaroak Park Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top