Rosemont Ridge Middle School 2

Posted March 09, 2014
I have had 2 children go through Rosemont, one now a sophomore, one in 7th Grade. I can't say that I would recommend Rosemont. There are a few excellent teachers, but overall I think the level of instruction and responsiveness of teachers is poor. This is a school that cut Science to only a 1 semester course, and only offers foreign language for 1 semester, leaving students to forget most of what they have learned by the next course. If you have an IEP student, and/or an acclerated student, forget it, the IEP/TAG programs are next to nonexistant, despite their claims. I don't even deal with the principal, who has her head in the clouds regarding the struggles of a lot of students. Students are known for not being prepared for high school if they went to Rosemont, compared to other middle schools in the area. Homework is next to nonexistent, again, not preparing them for the realities of high school level work. Prompt online grading results and useful course websites/homework access is not present. Very disappointed in this school.

Posted December 01, 2012
I'm attending this school and I think it's amazing. I'm in a program called the Coyote Crew, which is a group of 7th and 8th graders that help the new sixth graders around the school. I thought it was a bad school at first but I realized that there are going to be bad people and good people everywhere. I especially love and love the teachers! They are amazing and understands students. I love RRMS. By the way, Mrs. BC is great at what she did. We have a new vice principal, Mr. Severson and he is awesome!

Rosemont Ridge Middle School 2

Posted October 30, 2012
My daughter attended RRMS last year, she had a hard time connecting with other students as there was a lot of bullying going on amongst the girls, the office staff was unhelpful and often unfriendly, the school would not allow the kids to take the same foreign language 2x in one year....which is ridiculous if they really want to stick with it and learn it. I felt like we were always dealing with issues and problems. Not worth the time for the mediocre education she received.

Rosemont Ridge Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2012
My brother attended this school last year, and was assaulted by one of the teachers. The principal doesn't seem to car about the students and bullying is a problem. Terrible school and Ms. B.C. (principal) is horrible at her job.

Posted August 29, 2012
All of the schools in West Linn Wilsonville School District are exceptional. All of the middle schools now have the same curriculum and the same caliber teachers. The PTO at Rosemont does a fabulous job of getting the community together. The administration is terrific and the opportunies for students are endless. Children have the choice of Spanish or French along with choices for art, orchestra, band, choir, guitar... And even labs for students that need extra help and extension/inquiry classes for kids that want to delve deeper into studies of interest like robotics, technology... of course West Linn wouldn't be complete without lots of sports opportunities including middle school dance team. We couldn't be happier!

Posted September 17, 2010
This is a great School! A few years back several fabulous women got together and took control of this schools PTO. They helped to implement several programs to bring support, fun programs and an awesome sense of community! At the end of the year, they recv'd National recoginition from PTO Today as PTO of the year!! Many of these programs have become part of the amazing fabric and tradition at this school! They not only have great parent involvement, also, excellent teachers not to mention they are one of the feeder schools into West Linn High School, also nationally recognized (by US news and World Report & Newsweek) as one of the Best High Schools in the US.! This is a great school in a great school district!

Posted June 09, 2009
I used to attend Rosemont Ridge middle school. I love the community that has evolved there. The teachers are very supportive and most of mine tried to come to at least one sports game of every team every season so that they could make sure they did not miss a student. The teahers are excellent and have great teaching styles so every student can understand, and if they need extra help, anyone is willing to help including Peers, teachers, and library staff.

Posted October 24, 2007

Rosemont Ridge Middle School 3

Posted October 07, 2007

Rosemont Ridge Middle School 4

Posted September 24, 2006
This is the best school my child has ever gone to. She loves all her teachers. The students are very involved in the music, art, and especially sports programs. Rosemont Ridge has different popular sports programs all year round. 'Everyone has a blast and feels important!' As for Parent involvement I am rather impressed. Although I am not too involved the level I hear see is important. Overall Rosemont Ridge is a great school academics (I forgot!) is excellent. My daughter was A+ last year all year. You would be impressed of the students above average! GOOD SCHOOL!!!

Rosemont Ridge Middle School
20001 Salamo Rd, West Linn, OR  97068
Last modified Rosemont Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top