Posted September 09, 2012
Great staff, great parents and most of all GREAT kids! I can't imagine being anywhere else.

Posted March 06, 2012
I used this website while I was house hunting in West Linn and feel I must take the time to report on the school my children now attend. Bolton Primary School is phenomenal! The building is older, but do not let that get in the way. They have a remodeled school library that will blow your socks off. It is on two levels with a tree house right in the middle for the kids to read under. There are rows of computers and big windows to bird watch (my first grader just finished a project on bird watching). Some of our favorite things about Bolton include outstanding teachers, a dedicated art room, music room with instruments, outdoor garden that the students tend, amazing field trips like hiking in the Gorge, wonderful PTA with activities like "Family Movie Nights" and "Holiday Crafts," tons of parent volunteering and support, a "no sugar at school" policy with a focus on healthy eating and lifestyle, an incredible principal, class looping and so much more! We are so glad we chose a house in the Bolton School District and get to be a part of such a wonderful, warm and educational school where you can feel each teacher's passion for what they do. We have two very happy children!

Bolton Primary School 2

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted June 23, 2008
We love Bolton - It is the smallest school in the district and we love the community feel. Expert staff - They are all very experienced and can work with children at multiple levels very well. Strong parent support - New principal is amazing. We are looking forward to 'looping classes' starting next year (same teacher for 2 years). Also there are blended classes at the 1/2 level as an option to looping. Preschool there is also terrific!

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted September 18, 2007
Exceptional school with exceptional staff. Our child was given a well rounded curriculum with constant feedback and encouragement for both the student and the parent. I applaud them for their efforts and their dedication.

Bolton Primary School
5933 Holmes St, West Linn, OR  97068
Last modified Bolton Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bolton Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top