Bad
Good

My daughter went here from K-2 grade...and she and I got SPOILED...now that we moved to a different school, we both hate the new school! I wish we could go back to MVE! The teachers are all wonderful and REALLY care about each kid! (I knew all the teachers cuz I volunteered there A LOT) And while the PTO isn't huge...they are open and welcome new ideas and parents! The only thing I didn't like is that it's in White City and that is not a safe place....too much crime and drugs and "wanna be gangs" there...but I felt safe at the school and I really enjoyed everyone there, just wish I could have moved the school with me when we moved...

this school is great all the teachers are wonderful and help every child as much as they can my kids have attended this school for the past 8 yrs and have not had any problems my kids do great here and i am very picky on where my children go and who they are around.

I love this school. My daughter is in the first grade and her teacher is Mrs.Hubbard she is awesome!!!!

Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5