Bad
Good

Mountain View Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2012
My daughter went here from K-2 grade...and she and I got SPOILED...now that we moved to a different school, we both hate the new school! I wish we could go back to MVE! The teachers are all wonderful and REALLY care about each kid! (I knew all the teachers cuz I volunteered there A LOT) And while the PTO isn't huge...they are open and welcome new ideas and parents! The only thing I didn't like is that it's in White City and that is not a safe place....too much crime and drugs and "wanna be gangs" there...but I felt safe at the school and I really enjoyed everyone there, just wish I could have moved the school with me when we moved...

Mountain View Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2011
this school is great all the teachers are wonderful and help every child as much as they can my kids have attended this school for the past 8 yrs and have not had any problems my kids do great here and i am very picky on where my children go and who they are around.

Mountain View Elementary School

Posted October 29, 2009
I love this school. My daughter is in the first grade and her teacher is Mrs.Hubbard she is awesome!!!!

Mountain View Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2005
this school is pretty good as long as you have a teacher like mrs. smith (1st grade)she is wonderful my daughter and son both love her. if your child goes to this school they have access to the boys and girls club down the street and are bused to the club. the teachers try really hard to help your child to do there best.

Mountain View Elementary School
7837 Hale Way, White City, OR  97503
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5