Bad
Good

Boeckman Creek Primary School 1

Posted October 22, 2014
This school lacks safety for the children.The first incident was when I went to pick my nephew up from school and the teacher couldn't find him.He wasn't with the rest of the class.I asked her where he could be she said she didn't know where he was that maybe he was still inside the school she told me to check.Why is my 5yr old nephew unaccounted for?Shouldn't the kindergarten class be monitored? SECOND.My nephew went on a field trip in Tualatin.We recieve a call from the school when they arrived that he urinated himself which left us a little confused because he NEVER does that.They didn't ask for my name,if I was on the emergency contact list or for ANY identification whatsoever, I didn't even need to sign in.I told them I was picking up my nephew,the lady points to a room I walk over and see my nephew standing alone with his hair drenched in rain water,shivering looking embarrassed with red rimmed eyes as if he were crying.I asked him what happened and he says they sent him to the restroom alone and the bathroom sign said closed and didn't know what to do.Why is a 5 year old going to a MENS restroom ALONE outside school in the first place?He could have been taken or touched!

Posted October 11, 2013
Hello, we're a military family, we moved to Wilsonville 3 years ago from California, because my husband retired from the Navy, and we knew that this area in Oregon it's very nice and good to raise kids. Since that we've been so grateful to live here, because of the schools and the people, we 've 3 kids, two in High School and 1 in Boeckman Creek. What we really loved about this school is that the school staff since the beginning had been very helpful and kind to those who "are new", and it's hard to get used to a new place to live, my children have been very comfortable, and well welcomed in all aspects. The teachers at Boeckman Creek are very nice and especially very competent. At the time when parent pick up their children after a school day, everyone can see how each child say good bye to their teacher in a friendly way, as a friend. That's what I wanted to share. Thank you Tha's all

Posted August 04, 2013
This is by far the best primary school in the area. The staff is kind and helpful. We have had 2 great years here and are looking forward to the fall. There were a few 'hiccups' with 3rd grade but not sure if that was fully down to the teacher or if the classroom was not the right 'match' for my child. The great thing about Boeckman is that they do try their best to match the teacher's teaching style to the child's needs... we still had a good 3rd grade year, a little rough but still a good year.

Posted February 28, 2011
I have lived in this community for 10 years now and have 6 children. My children have attended both Boonesferry and Boeckman Creek. Boeckman Creek is an amazing school. I had to home school my daughter for 2 years due to anxiety disorder (which Boonesferry gave no support with) I decided to try Boeckman with her and she has gone above my expectations and her Doctors. This school has been so supportive

Boeckman Creek Primary School

Posted October 12, 2010
Our school does a wonderful job of preparing our kids for the future!

Boeckman Creek Primary School 4

Posted April 05, 2004
Boeckman Creek is a great school. The building is beautiful and well thought out, the staff are friendly and helpful, and parent involvement in this community is beyond belief. Come early to any event, otherwise it is standing room only!

Boeckman Creek Primary School
6700 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville, OR  97070
Last modified Boeckman Creek Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.