Wilsonville, OR

Pacific Northwest Academy 0

Posted April 27, 2009
Finding Pacific Northwest Academy was the best thing I ever did for my son. We have been there for 2 years now. It has amazingly high educational standards, but still manages to be a fun and wonderful place. My son loves school.

Pacific Northwest Academy 0

Posted January 19, 2008
We moved to Portland after 6 years outside the USA where we had great international schools. He first entered a good public school, but the large class size had him lose his lust for learning.At PNA we found small class sizes, flexible learning levels fantastic teachers and a great and supportive community where he could thrive! We are as happy as we thought we would be at OES or Catlin Gable, yet have a school much closer to our home. At PNA kids, of all levels support one another and look after each other, we think it is a great place!

Posted January 07, 2008
Between our two children, our family has been a part ofthe PNA community for the past 9 years. PNA has been a wonderful environment in which both of our children have been able grow academically, socially, and emotionally. There is a very strong sense of community that ties the students, teachers, administration and parents together. Our older child grauated from PNA as a very confident, responsible, motivated, and respectful person. We fully expect our younger child to do the same. We know that after attending PNA, our children will be very well prepared for any other school that they attend in the future.

Posted January 04, 2008
I had no idea a school could be this great. It is challeging my child in every way to be a better student and a better person. It is truely wonderful. I think what suprises me the most is my child loves the school and wants to be there and accept the challenges thrown his way. This from a child who was not doing well in pulic school and almost had to repeat the first greade. I have searched many schools and this the best one I have ever seen.

Posted January 02, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008
I have 2 children at PNA this year and have been part of the community for 2 years. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to another parent. My children are able to work to their individual academic level and are regularly encouraged to strive for higher achievement. The setting is both nuturing and academically challenging, a combination rarely found other places.

Posted December 07, 2007
This is our daughter's 2nd year at PNA. She has grown by leaps and bounds academically. PNA's flexible program has allowed her to take math and literacy classes a grade up to keep her challenged. The small class size has enabled the teachers to customize her class and homework. She started out as a very shy child, but now is the first to volunteer for speaking parts at assemblies, taking part in school plays and holds her own in any setting. They have passionate and committed teachers who do an excellent job imparting leadership skills and discipline. My daughter looks forward to school every morning. We are lucky to have stumbled upon this gem of a school.

Posted November 12, 2007
Whe are on our 7th year with this school. The academic results this school achieves are nothing short of amazing. The leadership skills, community service and global awareness and responsibility have positioned my children well for the future. I cannot believe how effective these people are at identifying and nurturing truly gifted children.

Posted November 11, 2007
We are constantly hearing from stunned parents (not only friends, but complete strangers in public situations, like airports) who observe our children and can't believe how academically advanced, how poised and well-behaved and how confident they are. We credit a huge amount of that to the six years of nuturing and education they have received from the PNA staff and family community. When those parents walk away, we just look at each other and say 'Isn't it strange that kids behaving appropriately, loving their academic life and caring deeply about others without being forced to is seen as extraordinary to those people? Isn't that how a child's life is supposed to be?' PNA is how education is supposed to be. What happens in its classrooms is the most solid foundation we found for our children, and we are so glad we chose it for them.

Posted November 09, 2007
This is an amazing gem of a school! It has a shabby exterior and it is located on a church campus (it isn't related) but what happens within the walls is amazing! My son's teacher brought him out of his shy shell and he is competing in public speaking during the monthly assemblies. I am so happy to have found this amazing place!

Pacific Northwest Academy
27960 SW Canyon Creek Rd, Wilsonville, OR  97070
Last modified Pacific Northwest Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Pacific Northwest Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top