Woodburn, OR

Posted November 20, 2013
My daughter is very happy at this school and that is very important to me, I believe they're doing a great job, yes! They could do better , if you would like to help you can donate One Million Dollars to the school and quit complaining!

Posted October 12, 2010
This school is dedicated to bilingual education for all students!

Posted October 12, 2010
It's more like a family than a school! We all care about each other; staff and students alike! We all work very hard and the students make great progress every year!

Posted October 12, 2010
Washington Elementary is a unique school in Oregon. It serves a large population of latino students. 3 language programs are offered. Teachers are dedicated and driven to help all students suceed.!

Posted October 12, 2010
Teachers go the extra mile and walk the talk about being life long learners. :)

Posted October 07, 2008
My son is in kindergarten and has just started the dual language program. He is a native English speaker. I am very excited for him to be learning literacy in both English and Spanish. He is immersed in both languages. He enjoys school because his teachers do many hands'on activities that keep him excited about learning. Washington Elementary is a great school!

Posted October 02, 2008
Washington Elementary is a very unique school. They have amazing teachers, secretaries, administrators and other staff who really care about the students. They are the number one priority. This school makes you feel welcomed! It is inviting and very hospitable. Under the NCLB, one can say that we might not meet every standard, however what the fine print does show is that these kids are making progress. I am so excited to have my child in the two way dual program! My child will have access to both languages, not one equally. Keep up the good work Washington Elementary!

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
Washington Eleemntary is a wonderful school. They have an exceptional dual language program that focuses on English and Spanish literacy. The dual language students have now exceeded the state average in their test scores. I am very proud to have my son at Washington Elementary.

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
The staff is very friendly at Washington Elementary, but Woodburn schools are not good schools! I have lived in 3 different school districts in Oregon and Woodburn is by very far the worst. There is so much focus on Spanish speaking students here that the English speaking students are forgotten and sometimes treated like second class citizens. If I would have known the schools where going to be like this I would have never moved my family here.

Washington Elementary School
777 East Lincoln St, Woodburn, OR  97071
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top