Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs. Ramon has taken the time to understand her kids and they adore her. She has the understanding that each child learn differently.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 23, 2016
Teachers are overwhelmed with bigger classes. Assistants are not as educated as I expected. Children get wrongly labeled due to lack of patience and resources.

Posted June 17, 2015
The staff is amazing. We became homeless during my oldest sons kindergarten year and everyone was supportive and great. While iI am less than impressed with his 1st grade teacher, Mrs Weigel. However, Mrs. Everson (his kindergarten teacher) is more amazing than words can express. It was because of her and the other staff we kept him at that school (we now live in Salem) and will be doing the same for his 2nd grade year and our youngest sons kindergarten year.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2014
The office staff are very nice. The only problem with this school is that they are very under staffed. The teachers are nice but due to the large classes there is no time for each student.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
This school is not recommended. My son has quickly decreased in his reading and writing skills, which are extremely important skills for a child to develop at this age. Also, very high hispanic population, with a lack of take home work.

Posted December 26, 2012
Love Lincoln. Their is a real sense of community at our school. Both my children thrive here. I have a child in the "English only" program and a child in the dual program. I love both aspects. All the teachers they've had are amazing. I love the principals and the entire staff as well. All are crucial to my children's learning and I couldn't be happier.

Posted January 21, 2012
I have taught at Lincoln Elementary since 2001, and I love the students, the parents, the staff, the administration. Most of all, I love the dual language program and the philosophy that all students should become bilingual and literate in at least two languages. Students from diverse backgrounds learn and play together and learn about one another's cultures. The school has a comfortable, happy, family-like atmosphere. Students have technology, music, PE, library, and guidance experiences on a weekly basis. I wish my own sons had the opportunity to attend a school like Lincoln when they were in elementary school.

Posted January 21, 2012
We have been at Lincoln for four years now, and we are VERY happy! We love the teachers and staff, the atmosphere, and the cultural diversity. We are involved in the dual language program, and I'm absolutely thrilled that my children have this unique opportunity to learn a second language....and learn it so thoroughly. They are being given such a gift! The teachers are so dedicated and passionate about education. I look forward to having all three of my children at Lincoln next year when my youngest starts kindergarten!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2011
My son attended this school for 1 day, and that was enough! Everything seemed unorganized, and completely chaotic! The school did not seem safe, since there were children running around everywhere and not under supervision of a teacher. The kindergarten teacher that we had was very rude towards the children, and made no effort to make my son feel comfortable in his new school. He didn't do any assignments all day!! They pretty much just had "free time" in the classroom all day. We found a charter school in the area that we are VERY happy with!

Posted October 10, 2010
Their spirits. They always have smiles on their faces...The children and the staff.

1041 North Boones Ferry Rd, Woodburn, OR  97071
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.