Woodburn, OR

French Prairie Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
My school is unfairly judged. The school's culture is welcoming and the staff is committed to those entrusted to our care. The majority of our students receive free or reduced price lunches, meaning they are of lower socio-econmic status. The come with smiles, try their best and have dreams of success. In the classes I teach, 65% of the students speak Spanish at home. Is learning hard, you bet, but despite the challenges, they persevere.

Posted May 20, 2009
this school is cool. i like it we have fun and learn a lot of new stuff every day. :D

Posted February 25, 2009
i luv this school the people there are wonderful the teachers are awsome and we dont have a strict principle i luv it there!

Posted February 16, 2009
I am a student here and I am loving it! the teachers are great and I will miss everyone when i go to high school

French Prairie Middle School
1025 North Boones Ferry Rd, Woodburn, OR  97071
Last modified French Prairie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
French Prairie Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top