Woodburn, OR

Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2007
This is my sons first year. I couldn't ask for a better kindergarten experience. The bilingual program at this school is great!

Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted June 18, 2007

Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
I appreciate that my son has standards he should meet in the classroom and in homework. I know from his discussion about his school day that Heritage provides music, art and other activities for the kids. Unfortunately, we don't get enough updates about his progress, and I would like to see flyers about evening activities more than a day in advance (whether that's the school or the teacher at fault, I don't know). Overall, my husband and I have been impressed with the level of academic success in this school, and have decided that, if we need to move, we would like to continue my son's education here. I also like the fact that the after-school program has been expanded in 2005-2006 to include each of the four elementary schools instead of only two, and the cost for it is very reasonable.

Heritage Elementary School
440 Parr Rd, Woodburn, OR  97071
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top