K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 07, 2012
My youngest son attended this school and he loved it from day one, I wish I had discovered sooner.

St. Luke School

Posted December 09, 2009
We have been at St. Luke School for 11 years now and we would not choose anywhere else for grade school. Dave Guile, our principal is one of the best people you will find. The kids love him and he is committed to them and their spiritual growth and education. Walk into school and join them for morning prayer and you will know why both parents and students love it there.

Posted March 18, 2009
There really isn't any way to convey just how amazing this school is. Not only are we blessed with a fantastic principal, Dave Guile, but we have a group of dedicated and caring families like no other I've seen. Having had experience in both public and other private schools, I can honestly say that St. Luke School is by far the best we've ever experienced. Not only academically, but socially, spiritually and emotionally too. Everyone is on the same page - teaching our kids to be thoughtful, educated, caring people.

Posted February 22, 2009
I've been to this school for only two years and I love it there. I used to go to Lincoln Elementary but i decided to try St.lukes. Everyone was friendly and the teachers were very involved. I have'nt wittnessed any bullying since I got there.

Posted March 21, 2007
It has been a great opportunity for my childern to attend this institution. It has been an eye opening experience and character builder. If you are serious and involved with your childs education then you will certainly not be disappointed, but don't expect perfection. Instead accept the challenge of becoming a better person for your community,personal growth and service learning.

St. Luke School