Public charter
Woodburn, OR

Posted March 11, 2014
Would not send my kids to any other school. Every teacher knows every child's name. It is such a warm and welcoming environment for not only the children but the parents as well. Kids don't get dragged along with the class in reading and math like they do at other schools. They work with each child on their level and help them master the skills before moving on. Both ofy kids have learned to read well in kindergarten. The principal and teachers have a very family like approach, keep you informed of every milestone, achievement or concern. Thanks AA.

Posted March 01, 2010
I am very pleased with Arthur Academy. My children have excelled there-the reading program is awesome! I like the setup of the reading and math groups. It encourages children to be better and to do better. The staff welcome feedback and have always been available if I have a concern. Thanks A.A. for doing a great job!

Woodburn Arthur Academy 4

Posted March 08, 2009
I think the early test scores are a poor indicator of the schools success with the children! They are devoted to every child's achievement in a way I have rarely seen. And every kindergartner leaves the year reading, many of them at well above a 1st grade level.

Posted December 02, 2008
I have two children at this school and would not have them attend anywhere else. It is a smaller school so the teachers spend more time with the students. The staff and administrators are wonderful. My kids are at the top of their classes and are able to progress as they are able. The school feels more like a family than a large public school.

Woodburn Arthur Academy 0

Posted April 21, 2008
I rate this school a 5 out of 5. The teachers are very good. The curriculum is well researched and graded very high. It is the only school I would consider sending my children to, in this area.

Woodburn Arthur Academy
575 Gatch St, Woodburn, OR  97071
Last modified Woodburn Arthur Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodburn Arthur Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top