PK-8 & Ungraded
Abington, PA

Posted May 10, 2014
The Classical Education cannot be beat. You've got to come see what they're doing at this school. It's amazing.

Posted September 20, 2013
Regina Coeli Academy in Abington, PA is one of the best schools I have ever encountered. It is a place where children are given the unique opportunity to engage traditional subjects with a rigor one rarely finds these days. The rich Catholic heritage and the deep commitment to a classical curriculum is infused throughout the environment. And yet RCA has the education of the whole child (in mind, body, and spirit) perfectly balanced with a full recognition of the worth and dignity of each individual child. It is a school that has a dedication to academic excellence, a joyful spirit, and a community-building culture of virtue.

Posted May 23, 2013
Regina Coeli Academy offers children a great education. The small class sizes allow children to get one on one attention. Children learn Latin, logic, critical thinking and public speaking as part of the classical education. Children generally score 1-2 grades (or more) higher on the national Iowa tests. If you are looking for a school for your child between the ages of 3 and 13 I highly recommend you schedule a tour of this school. We have been at the school for 6 years and are very happy with the education our children are receiving.

Posted November 11, 2012
I currently have three children attending Regina Coeli Academy and cannot say enough good things about the education they are receiving. The Classical education encourages them to think critically for themselves and gives them such a solid base and love for learning. Each one of them is in a very small class and the teachers are first rate. The Faith formation they receive at Regina Coeli strengthens and reinforces what they are already learning at home.

Posted April 13, 2011
Regina Coeli is a wonderful school. My daughter is in the pre-school class there and we cannot be happier with the teachers and the program. The children use Montessori materials and methods to learn language and math and Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for religion. The teachers are kind, patient and dedicated and my daughter loves being there. The class is small and she gets a lot of individual attention. It is amazing how much she has learned. The teachers nicely balance fostering the students' developing independence with helping and caring for them. When I come to pick up my daughter and I see the teacher sweetly helping her with her hat and mittens and telling her she looks foward to seeing her the next day, it makes me so happy to know she is good hands. The special subjects are also amazing. The music and art teachers are fantastic.

Posted March 28, 2011
Our family has only recently joined the community that is Regina Coeli Academy, but the results I have witnessed in the spiritual and moral growth in my children has been tremendous. The education they receive from such devoted staff is remarkable and beautiful to behold. As a father it important to me that the staff who are educating my children are sincerely committed to our faith and imparting those values through actions not just words. The families have been very welcoming to us and my children have made new friends and best of all, their new friends all have good manners!

Posted February 18, 2011
We believe that our investment for the best education is now, when our children are very young. Their early formation in terms of their Catholic Faith and the foundation of all other classical subjects is paramount. Regina Coeli Academy provides all of this and more. The basics are so important in terms of phonics, reading, math, languages, art, and music and these basics are front and center at Regina Coeli Academy in the form of Shurley English, Saxon Math, the Baltimore Catechism, Latin, Greek, Spanish, Great Books, etc.. My husband and I knew after one brief visit, that Regina Coeli Academy is the best place for our children to be educated on all levels. The teachers and the headmaster at Regina Coeli Acedemy love the children. Theirs is not only a job but a vocation and their dedication is evident to us as parents. The art program is spectacular and the after-school clubs are unique and enjoyed by many students. Our children and our family have been part of the Regina Coeli community for the past six years.

Posted February 15, 2011
I love Regina Coeli Academy. It has a challenging curriculum that thoroughly prepares the students for high school which gives them an opportunity to excel. My two high school students who graduated from RCA have received honors every year at the private high schools they attend. The teachers encourage and nuture the students which gives them a true love of learning. The teachers are amazing in their ability to really see the students as individuals, to get to know them and to help them to see their own potential. My faith is important to me and RCA teaches the children to value themselves and others for who they are: children of God. Finally the school community supports each other in our shared goal of raising good and decent children who will positively influence the world around them. Regina Coeli Academy is a school that feels like a family.

Posted January 18, 2011
Amazing faculty! These teachers care so much about each student and make an effort to communicate with parents on a daily basis to help your child to succeed academically, spiritually and socially. The Classical education builds an excellent foundation for critical thinking, problem solving and a solid foundation for learning in the future. The headmaster is present, involved with each child and family and striving every day to improve the school. Families are involoved and committed. My kids leave school smiling every day.

Posted December 14, 2009
This school is awesome when it comes to academics and parent-teacher interaction.

Regina Coeli Academy