Allentown, PA

Posted March 08, 2014
I personally went to this school when I was younger and I can tell you I am so glad my parents made the decision to send me there. There's organization, caring staff, the teachers actually pay attention to your children, and I never had problems with any other children in the school. I believe that going to this school actually prepared me more for future than any other school which is what you want to do for your children, give them the proper tools and education to make it past school. My children will be going there once they are old enough. I will never send my children to Harrison Morton or even South mountain.

Posted August 12, 2009
It breaks my heart to read some of the comments made about this school. Not only does my daughter get a Catholic education, she is at least two grades above the public school in her district. I have never seen any classroom messy or unorganized, nor did I ever see children running wild. I did see teacher's who truly care about their students, and that is what sticks in my heart. God Bless this school!

Posted December 06, 2008
I do love this school. Now that my child is in first grade, I can look back on the three years and be very satisfied. The only year I was not happy was Pre Kindergarten. That classroom was always messy and unorganized and the children ran wild. My child has learned so much in this school. Even including the year in PreKindergarten.

Posted November 23, 2008
My child goes to Holy Spirit and it's the best school I've ever seen. It's got great teachers and the school principal Sister Catherine is great!

Posted August 26, 2008
I believe this is a terrific school. I went here years ago myself and now my child does as well. They offer the time and support for students and parents. Never had an issue with the staff by any means. I love this school because the class sizes are small which allows the teacher's to help the children out more. I can honestly say I'd rather have my child go here than to a public school where classrooms are filled with to many students where the teachers can't assist each of them as desired.

Posted April 18, 2008
I actually disagree with parts of some of the other comments... I went to the principal a few times for various reasons, and she was very supportive, caring and understanding. I have also always had the same experiences with the teachers there. I love this school and I really hope it does not close.

Holy Spirit School 4

Posted April 17, 2008
The teachers and the academics in the school are wonderful. However, the same cannot be said for the principal who is outright rude not only to the parents, but I have actually witnessed her speaking to the students and teachers like they are worthless dirt. That is unacceptable in my eyes when you are supposed to be a leader. Especially in a Christian school.

Holy Spirit School 1

Posted March 21, 2008
I hate this school. The teachers are very unorganized. The school isn't safe either. They are very poor and don't have proper education for children. I do not recommend this school to anyone. The principal scares the students and admires Michael Jackson.

Holy Spirit School 1

Posted March 19, 2008
I am not satisfied with Holy Spirit School. The teachers don't understand the children. Good education,but there are other schools with the same amount of education and cost less. The cost of tuition is very high. I do not recommend this school.

Holy Spirit School 3

Posted November 25, 2007
They have a good language arts focus, however, the children are afraid of the principal. The teachers are walking on egg shells. They are not receptive to children with learning/emotional issues.

Holy Spirit School