Allentown, PA
Before care: Yes

St John Vianney Regional School 4

Posted April 25, 2009
As a graduate of Cathedral, I have a unique perspective. The education I received there was outstanding and it prepared me well for high school. However, I did not have the same opportunities as my friends in public schools because Cathedral is very small. At the time that I graduated, there was no foreign language program and there were not special programs for gifted students. If I had to repeat my elementary/middle school years, I would probably choose to attend a larger Catholic school in the area.

St John Vianney Regional School 5

Posted February 12, 2008
Family type atmosphere with a top quality education.

St John Vianney Regional School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
Cathedral School is a fine academic school. I have a son entering the kindergarten program and twin sons in the 8th grade. My older boys have done extremely well and I have to give the teachers a lot of credit for that because they focus on study skills at a very young age. The principal leadership at Cathedral is top notch. Mrs. Greco is the best principal a child can ask for. She runs a tight ship but she is also very loving and always has the children as her first priority. The school is very Christ centered, teaching the children how to be respectful to others and to be kind. I am very proud to say that my children attend Cathedral School and that they get an excellent academic education! All schools should be a Cathedral School.

St John Vianney Regional School
210 North 18th Street, Allentown, PA  18104
Last modified St John Vianney Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Vianney Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top