Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted August 03, 2015
This is the worse charter School in Allentown. I dont recommend to send your child to this School

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 03, 2015
My two children when there and they dont learn nothing. Some teahers dont even have a a diploma

Posted April 29, 2014
I think Roberto Clemente is a great school, is been a great experience to be a part of this school!!!!

Posted June 11, 2012
i agree about the administration. Plain and simple they are no good. My child graduates this year and they will be off to community college and thats ok with me. I see nothing wrong with community college....lets face it we arent rich and i for sure dont want my child paying college bills till they are in their 40's.

Posted May 11, 2012
The was at its BEST when Dr. Cerullo was the principal! He loved the children and go along with all the parents!

Posted October 16, 2009
I love this school! Love it! It totally rocks. My daughter goes here and she thinks it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roberto Clemente Cs 3

Posted August 26, 2009
I give roberto clemente charter school a three star because, this school very strict, the kid are really rude to the teachers they insult them, the also need more extracurricular activities. Also some of the teachers insult the student and it's not the best place to send your child, but on the pluse side the food is not bad the teachers are ok.

Posted July 14, 2009
My two youngest children go to this school. I work in the Allentown School District and I love Roberto Clemente better than the public schools. The staff seem to really care about my children. If they seem to be struggling in something the teachers are always glad to help. I know that they are learning. The small class sizes are great, and I love that it is small school community and everyone is usally friendly with one another.

Posted April 21, 2009
I dont like this school at all,when im doing bad and the report card shows up the teaches dont help out...i want to try my best but they never seem to help.

Posted January 13, 2009
I think this is a great school.!!! My son is an A student and i think the school just challenges him everyday. Th

136 South 4th St, Allentown, PA  18102
Last modified Roberto Clemente Cs is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.