Allentown, PA

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted June 04, 2009
My children go to jefferson and is an excellent school, the teachers are awsome and the principal is on top of everything...thats why i rate this school number 1.

Posted August 25, 2008
As most public schools are, they are a bit overcrowded: the student to teacher ratio is about 26:1. However, we cannot depend on the schools to do our jobs as parents. We should be active in our kids' education by supporting school functions, visiting the local library and helping out with homework. Overall, this is a good school. The principal, teachers and staff really care about the students because I visit the school often, whether to check up on how my son's doing or for administrative reasons. My son, who's going to the 5th grade, has never seen a fight in school and is always rewarded for great behavior and great work. He's not the smartest kid in school but they encouraged him and by the end of last year, my baby made honor roll.

Jefferson El School 0

Posted August 04, 2008
My daughter went to this school for two years and when we moved her to another she was extremly happy. She had connections to her friends but the overall difference in her learning and social behavior was better. Jefferson Elem. needs an overhaul.

Jefferson El School 3

Posted June 25, 2008
My son goes to this school, its not all that good, teachers are great, but they have not control over anything in that school. The play area need some work.

Jefferson El School 2

Posted June 07, 2008
this school is overcrowded and visiting this school recently out of control both students and teachers

Posted June 13, 2007

Posted April 05, 2006
The staff in this school is dedicated to the education of it's students.

Posted June 13, 2004
I think this is a great school. The Principle and Councilors are phenominal. The Teachers are very much on top of things. The Parent involvement is great from outside the schools. I do wish there could be more envolvement on the conditions of the outside of the school grounds.

Jefferson El School
750 Saint John St, Allentown, PA  18103
Last modified Jefferson El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top