Allentown, PA

Mosser El School 1

Posted January 13, 2012
This school is by far the worse encounter I have had with Allentown School District. I have had more than one problem with them; ranging from head lice infestations to substitute teachers releasing the children from class early. I was pushed so far by them that I had to enroll my child in private school because I completely lost faith in Allentown School District public school system. I feel bad for the children who have to remain a student there as their classes hold up to 30 students at a time. Staff is incompetent and the principal does not believe in being accountable for anything that happens there. Moral ethics is a huge issue at this school and I hope for the sake of the children this school will get its act together!

Mosser El School 5

Posted March 11, 2009
My daughter was transferred to Mosser from Jackson and since she has started Mosser she has improved her reading and writing skills.The teachers really seem to care about the childs education and there well being! I am very pleased by the support my daughter gets from the school,another thing I like is that they call home when you need to know something about what is going on in the school! Thanks for all the support!

Mosser El School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
I feel like the school should notify us (the parents) of things going on within the school ahead of time. Instead they tell us the day of, or the day after. I couldn't sign my daughter for dance classes because I got the paper about sign-ups the day after. I would also appreciate if the school would provide transportation to us parents who don't have cars and whos child/children are being bused form another far away school. If they have a special activity at school I can't even get there because I live so far away.

Posted December 17, 2008

Mosser El School 1

Posted September 18, 2007

Posted April 29, 2006

Posted November 19, 2005
Mosser Elementary school has a low level of parent involvement which administration is trying to improve. There are many quality academic programs. The programs are run during and after school. They concentrate on reading and math. There are some extracurricular activities.

Mosser El School 2

Posted October 03, 2005
I have not had a very good experience with this school. They never call or send home papers to let you know what is going on with your child, I always have to initiate contact in order to find out anything. I also feel like the school does not have a very good curriculum and what they do have, they don't do a very good job with.

Mosser El School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
This school really cares about its students and it tries as hard as it can to makes sure that every student no matter what level of education they are at succeeds

Mosser El School
129 South Dauphin St, Allentown, PA  18109
Last modified Mosser El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mosser El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top