Allentown, PA

Posted March 23, 2014
I went to this school in 1974-1975 school year and this school was awesome I loved the teachers & counselors great school then

Francis D Raub Middle School 3

Posted October 29, 2012
I am a parent. The teachers in this school really care for your child! My child was bullied and they took care of it and the other student now has community service and out of school suspension. The asst. principals took care of the problem. I never did see the principal get involve though. Like all parents, you must be involved in your child's education! It is not always the teachers fault other children aren't disciplined! It is usually t the parents that say "Not my Johnny"

Posted January 24, 2012
NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN SUCH A HORRIBLE SCHOOL........

Posted January 04, 2012
Worst school I've ever come across...my daughter has been bullied severly since the 1st day of her 7th grade year to the point that I have her seeing a psycologist. Teachers act just as bad...there constintly having lock downs because of the kids....there uncontrollable and the faculty is doin nothing about it...I put her name on the waiting list for charter school, until then she is gonna be transferred out of Raub...I really want her out of the school district all together but we were told my the Allentown school didtrict that we would have to pay $8000 because its a whold different district....I fear for my daughter everyday....DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE!!!!

Francis D Raub Middle School 2

Posted November 03, 2010
I agree raub has gotten better over the years but it still needs a lot of work to do.

Posted March 20, 2010
BEST SCHOOL EVER! people keep speculating that this place is terrible. Im tell you right now, its better than texler or southmountain! i love it here! this is my last year, and 3 years ago, we would get a bomb threat everyday. But now, he havent had ONE for over 2 years :) its not as bad as people say it is. It's a very good school, they got soooo many aftrschool activities too! DO send your kids here! thumbs up

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted August 22, 2009
worst school ever dont send your kids there.

Francis D Raub Middle School 2

Posted April 15, 2009
I'm a gifted student that attends here. I wouldn't call this school the best but it is not the fault of the staff. The students are the problem. There are too many and carry an attitude of disrespect and superiority. The teachers and staff are wonderful though.

Posted February 06, 2009

Francis D Raub Middle School
102 South Saint Cloud St, Allentown, PA  18104
Last modified Francis D Raub Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis D Raub Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top