Bad
Good

Wright has an excellent principal and staff, who really work with the students and parents to see that they provide a quality education in a good environment. They have a school improvement plan in place, have gone the extra mile with programs, and installed technology to bring out the best learning environment. My daughter is now reading at grade level thanks to their hard work. They are even working hard to beautify the outside! In such an economically depressed area, it is not easy to get it all working smoothly, yet they manage to do it. Wright Elementary is very dedicated to its job of education. Can't ask for more than that!

I agree with the statement about bullying. My child went through a rough year over it. I do not recommend this school..

I've been at wright since i started school.We have went through 2 principals and are on are third.In my opion are school was up then down and know it's climbing again.Our teachers are geting better i'm know in 6th grade and i fell back in love with school we know have merals and patroll and doing things to make us more indapendant we also love our music art and gym.

I've had my children in this school since 1994. All 3 of my children have some form ADHD or ADD. As it was back then the school in my opinion this was one of the best schools in the area. Mainly because the teachers really seem to genuinely care about the kids and were greatly concerned about how they could help your child. I felt supported in terms of helping my child to achieve academically and socially in school.I also gave my full support to the teachers as well. However with the constant changing of principals over the years,the different effects each one of their views/styles of enforcing the rules has dramatically changed the relationship that some parents had with the school/teachers. It has also changed the attitude of most of the teaching staff. Rules only seem to apply for some kids/parents.Idon't recommend.

Last modified Wright El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6