United El School 1

Posted September 11, 2014
this School everyone from the administration to the teachers are related to each other, they are only concerned about the PSA and the sports programs. and also the way the school looks. If your not involved in sports or related to the staff then your not given the education you deserve. I myself attended this school and was abused by both teachers and other children and unfortunately my children also attend this school. They receive the same treatment. I have worked a lot of places and no place I have worked where other family has been allowed to be employed.

United El School 5

Posted September 15, 2007

United El School 5

Posted February 23, 2006
I could not be happier with the schoold district as a whole. The curriculum is far superior to that of schools that my friend's children attend in the area. The administrators are right on top of the current teaching programs and are looking out for the best interest of the children. The teachers are super and are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I have 2 children currently enrolled, one in 6th, and one in 4th, and one to be enrolled in a few years. I am so proud to say my children attend United. We have a small district and yet we excel in many fields. The teachers promote parent involvement through many programs. The district has parent and grandparent visitation days to allow parents to sit in on their childs classes. I think the district is one of the best around!

United El School 3

Posted January 11, 2006

United El School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
I've been thrilled with the educational program my daughter has recieved in K-4 and kindergarden. Their teaching approach is great to this age group. They introduce science, math and pre-phonics in fum ways for the children. By the end of the K-4 program my daughter tested at mid year kindergarden level and countinues do progress well this year. They encourage parent involvement in many ways from in school support to guidance with continuing learning at home. The teachers have been very approachable and concerned about the child's development.

United El School
10775 Route 56 East, Armagh, PA  15920
Last modified United El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
United El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.