Posted May 05, 2011
Mount Gallitzin Academy was the best place in the world to me as a student. To me MGA was a place that I felt I was safe at, the teachers and the Sisters were always there for you if, and when you needed them. I was in the 6th grade when it closed, it was one of the sadest days for me. Because to me, MGA was my second home, with my second family. Some of my friends sat that I'm over stating it, but it's the truth, if I could, when, and if I would have children, I would what them to go there. But it's only a dream. So here it is to you, THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!!

Mount Gallitzin Academy 1

Posted May 24, 2009

Posted August 16, 2006
Awesome school! Highly recommended! Advance academics, sports, forensics, band, chorus, chess club, Spanish, Latin, Fine Arts, plays for every child to be in! Amazing atmosphere. Moral, Values, Christianity, and Goals. So very highly recommeded! Awesome base to give your children in their education journey.

Posted August 18, 2004
- a staff
Missioned in 1869 as the first Apostolic work of the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph, Mount Gallitzin Academy provides a learning environment which recognizes that each student is uniquely created in God's image. Through the ministry of education, Mount Gallitzin Academy fosters the dignity of the human person and appreciation of all life while encouraging the development of personal services and social justice. Striving to embrace and develop the individual talents and gifts of each child, Mount Gallitzin Academy will continue to place emphasis on multi-cultural and intergenerational experiences within the academic disciplines.

Posted June 14, 2004
My children have received an excellent education. They have also been enriched in many way that never would have occurred if they attended public school. They interact through the reading buddy program and the lunch program with the retired nuns. The teachers are dedicated and caring. The art, fine arts and music programs are outstanding. There is a computer lab, science lab and swimming pool. The academics are excellent. My son went on to the local public high school after Mt. Gallitzin. He skipped 9th and 10th grade math, 9th grade science and took Honors English. He got a 3.7 on his final 9th grade report card. He got favorable comments on his cooperation and politeness and how well he works on his own. He was taught these qualities at Mt. Gallitzin. I feel the school instills the desire to succeed and challenges the students to do their best in everything they

Posted May 25, 2004
Mount Gallitzen Academy has been a wonderful school for my child. The teachers are very caring and challenge the children in all aspects of their educational and religious experiences. The school offers a well-rounded curriculum that challenges the student and creates an environment in which students excel. The environment is one in which a beautiful campus, caring teachers, oustanding academics, state of the art technology, religious instruction and intergenerational activities give students the tools they need for their current and future success. Students score above average in various academic aptitude tests. This school is well known for its reputation for academics and caring staff. Our experience has been one of great satisifaction.

Mount Gallitzin Academy
1016 State St, Baden, PA  15005
Last modified Mount Gallitzin Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mount Gallitzin Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top