Posted August 28, 2009
My third child will be starting kindergarten at Belmont Hills this year. I have been totally happy with this school. My kids have had great teachers, I feel like they are learning a lot, and they love their school.

Posted October 30, 2008
No one could ask for a better school! Each child and their parents are known by the principal. I don't just mean that she knows the child, she knows what their challenges and their accomplishments are. I have three children that have attended this excellent school. Each one has their own set of needs. Each one has been treated with the individuality that he needs. I have the gifted child and the child who needs extra help reading. You do not need to pay for private schooling, you get it right here. I highly recommend! Come see for yourself & get involved. Great schools are supported by involved parents. Your concerns are listened to here.

Belmont Hills El School 0

Posted September 02, 2008
This is the school that caused us to leave the public schools. If your child has good test scores, no-one cares if she's miserable. Too much pressure, too much competition, too many tests, too much pointless busywork. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Posted June 04, 2006

Posted September 05, 2005
Belmont Hills has been a great experience for our daughter. The principal knows every childs name and knows who their parents are. The teachers are very involved and keep parents up to date with all classroom activities. The parents support the school by attending many school functions. My child needs extra help in math and reading and has an IEP for that and is pulled out for the extra help. The children start learning French in 2nd grade and continues through 5th. This school provides a happy and safe enviroment with an above excellent education.

Belmont Hills El School
200 School St, Bala Cynwyd, PA  19004
Last modified Belmont Hills El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Hills El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top