No rating

Sacred Heart Of Jesus Parish School

Private | PK-8 | 114 students

Living in Bath

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $200,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $920.

Posted February 24, 2013

One of the best gifts we can give our children. This is so much more then a school. It is a community, a family. Top quality education!

Posted September 6, 2012

Sacred Heart School has been the greatest investment we have made thus far with respect to our daughter's education. She has attended SHS since Kindergarten, and each year we are impressed by how she continues to flourish both spiritually and academically. SHS is a safe, loving environment where all of the children support each other. If you're looking for a school that teaches strong Catholic values and challenges the students with rigorous academics, a place where the principal knows every child by name, then Sacred Heart School is the school for you. We simply love this school and look forward to when our youngest will be old enough to attend.

Posted September 6, 2012

We are blessed to have two sons attend Sacred Heart School. Sacred Heart School is unique. This school is an extension of our family. It is a community that exists to provide an exceptional academic program. However and more importantly our school community does not stop at academics but continues the nurturing and development of our children in many more aspects of life. The faculty know our children not only as students who obtain grades but their loves, their aspirations, and their quirks. This level of understanding allows our sons the opportunity for deeper moral, emotional and social development as they experience those around them everyday genuinely concerned. Love ths School!

Posted September 3, 2012

Quality educaction! Our 2 sons have been at Sacred Heart school since pre-school and we couldn't be more pleased with the high acadeemic standards, strong Catholic teachings and level of dedication by the entire staff. The principal is excellent; involves parents and runs the school with the right level of authority and discipline. Sacred Heart students are respectful, caring and excel in standardized tests. Highly recommend for any parent considering something more than public schools can offer.

Posted September 21, 2011

My son has been going to SHS since he was 3 (starting with the excellent preschool). We couldn't be happier with the outstanding values and excellent education he is receiving at SHS. The teacher and the faculty are amazing. This school is a close knit community and makes you feel like family. Love this school. GO SHS!

Posted October 22, 2009

This is a fantastic school! Our two boys attended this school for 3 years and the only reason we left was because of a job transfer to Tampa. This school has a strong dedication to Catholic morals and the academic program is outstanding. Our whole family was sad to leave this great school and parish. Do not hesitate to send your children to this school!

Posted September 22, 2009

My grandchildren are getting a great education at this school

Posted September 17, 2009

Sacred Heart is a wonderful place to learn, with outstanding moral development, great academics, and a faith-centered faculty who truly care about the students. We may not have the money to do a lot of the fancy things the public schools do and have, but we have an environment where kids learn to succeed for life, by developing skills along with the right priorities. I would not think of sending my children anywhere else.

Posted September 17, 2009

Academic excellence, Catholic values and dedicated teachers are just a few of the reasons why our children are thriving at SHS. The teachers and staff provide a warm and loving environment in which to grow and learn. The values taught at SHS as well as the challenging curriculum help prepare our students for the future.

Posted September 17, 2009

Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish school is second to none! The administration, staff and faculty of Sacred Heart are truly dedicated to each and every child that attends the school. A true family environment is felt the moment you walk through the doors of this great school!

Posted September 17, 2009

Sacred Heart School has been in Bath Borough from the early 1900's It's Motto is, 'Pro Deo Et Patria,' or translated 'For God and Country.' It aims to educate the children of the Parish for time and eternity!

Posted September 17, 2009

Sacred Heart has been a wonderful experience for our children. From Pre-K till 8th grade, the excellent academics and family atmosphere have made this school the best decision we have made.

Posted September 17, 2009

I will never reget the decision I made to send my children to Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish School. They have always felt like family there and their faith in the Lord is phenominal with the help of their mentors at Sacred Heart. I can't thank them enough for the way they help my children in every day life with their teaching of Jesus.

Posted September 17, 2009

This school is small but mighty and a real jewel in this small community. Resources might be limited but are used to their full potential to benefit the children. The education the students receive is top notch. You meet the nicest people at this school and this parish as well.

Posted September 17, 2009

We are new to the school and love everything about it. From the wonderful parent support to the teachers and staff this school really is a unique learning experience. I think there should be more schools like this helping our youngsters become well rounded, educated individuals. Every student I met thus far has impressed me beyond words. I attribute this to the teachers, staff and spiritual guidance in the school. Keep up the great work!

Posted September 17, 2009

I love Sacred Heart School because it's a small family like enviroment that provides a excellent learning opportunity. My son is greatful to attend a Catholic school.

Posted September 17, 2009

Very caring staff. My children have made wonderful friends. Really preparing them for high school.

Posted September 17, 2009

I have three girls at SHS. We have been envolved in the school and church community for nine years now and we couldn't be happier. I feel that the school picks up where I leave off in instilling good character, good morals and outstanding values in my daughters. My girls feel safe and comfortable and I appreciate the quality of education that SHS provides. SHS provides spiritual enrichment as well as academic development.

Posted September 17, 2009

Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish School is a gift. A true blessing to our children. It is an enviroment that is rich in 'life' values, not monetary values. The philosophy is simple......to love and respect God and one another. The teachers here are amazing, the education my children are recieving is outstanding. We are so thankful for this school.

Posted September 17, 2009

As a parent and teacher, I sent my 4 children to SHS and now my 3 grandchildren attend. I have the highest confidence in the teachers, staff and families of our very special school.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Allentown

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

115 Washington Street