K-5 & Ungraded
Belle Vernon, PA

Posted June 22, 2009
I had 2 children in this elementary this past year. My older son has an autistic dissorder and we had a lot of trouble getting the school to do thier part in helping him(no reflection on the autistic support teacher who was wonderful-once we got him to her). I felt like everthing was up to us. Then, when my younger son started kindergarten, the school was 'eager' to put him in the same catagory as his older brother. They didn't seem to want to hear that he isn't autistic at all, he just idolizes his brother and thinks his behavior is normal. It took a whole year to get through to them a little. I am hoping things get better this year.

Posted April 08, 2009

Marion El School 5

Posted April 07, 2009

Marion El School 5

Posted April 02, 2008
I love this school district. The teachers are always willing to talk and help with any situation. My daughter is learning in a fun and healthy enviroment.

Posted January 19, 2008

Posted June 07, 2006
I was not happy with this school. When we moved to a new area, we found that our daughter had missed out on a lot of education. She was far behind other classmates. We had a lot of catching up to do!

Marion El School
500 Perry Ave, Belle Vernon, PA  15012
Last modified Marion El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top