Bad
Good

Posted September 17, 2014
My son has just started going to this school and so far everything is looking good.

Posted August 22, 2013
My grandson attends Cornwell, I find the teachers caring, understanding, wanting the best for the students.

Cornwells El School 1

Posted February 23, 2012
I would like to say this school is aweful. If your kids go here, please withdraw them after reading. My mother student taught here and was recently ask to discontinue coming. While my mother student taught here she was ganged up on and torn down by so called teachers in a unperfessional manor. If the teacher had a problem with my mother instead of confronting her, she got all her teacher friends to gang up on her by them coming into the classroom, taking my mom out in the hallway, and telling her she was not confident and unprepared. On the schools part, my mother would come home crying about how they mistreated the students in need of special education. They yelled at kids for not having their hands by their side while walking in the hallway, oh and if any talking they were screamed at. School yard time was taking away because the lunch mothers didn't feel like taking them outside. Instead of going outside, they sat silently in their seats and read. This school might seem as though they got their stuff together but behind closed doors your kids are being treated like a product and not a student. Dont put your student through the pain my mother and other students here gone through

Posted April 27, 2008
Cornwells is a great school! The teachers are great! I love how they are so serious about the bully free policy too!

Posted December 09, 2007
This is the best elementary school in bensalem school district. The teachers go above and beyond for there students! Excelent school!

Posted December 05, 2007
I love this school, great program, great teachers

Posted August 14, 2007
Cornwells is a absolutly amazing school. My daughter loved it. I couldn't have chosen any better school district. Teachers were unbelivable. Principal , Dennis Jone , was the Best.

Posted April 29, 2005
We have the National Distinguished Principal of the Year in Pennsylvania for 2005-2006. what more do we have to say.

Posted January 23, 2004
I think this school is wonderful! The teacher's & staff are great! I have also attended this school when I was a child & have many lovely memories. Keep up the awesome work Cornwells.

Posted December 29, 2003
I have 2 kids in Cornwells and a third on the way in Sept. 04 I love it and could not be happier with the teachers and staff. It has to be the best elementary school in this district.

Cornwells El School
2215 Hulmeville Rd, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Cornwells El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.