Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 02, 2016
My daughter absolutely adores her teachers and classmates! I moved from Levittown to Bensalem and what a difference it has been with the schools!

Posted March 10, 2016
We have been at Rush for five years now and I love it! Our first year wasn't so great, but the changes that have occurred since then (and rather quickly, I might add) have been outstanding. Not only do I love the diversity of the school, but the teachers are great and really care about the students. The guidance counselor is wonderful! Even with the multiple principal changes in the last few years, it still continues to be a great school. Two of my children are currently in the gifted program and it's an amazing program. Not to mention the amount of extra-curricular activities available to the students!

Benjamin Rush El School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is very good. I love the teacher/s my daughter has. They care about her learning. I like that it is not a pod classroom. She can learn without being distracted. I like that the school has students that talk both english and spanish. The specials are awesome! Everyone seems to care about the children and the principal is very nice.

Benjamin Rush El School 2

Posted February 07, 2011
To be honest this school has a long way to go before being a "great" school. They say that they have a no bullying policy but yet when it happened to my daughter nothing was done and this went on for 2 years. I couldn't be happier and either could she that this will be her last year there and we will be moving to a better rated school and school district up in Perkasie. My daughter barely ever has homework, which i am unsure how they can get this work into these kids heads if they do not give them the homework to do to review it. Their after school programs is the crappiest program i have ever in my life come across. Work schedules vary and they should be able to work around that, but they could care less. BASE says its because they need to make sure they have the staff their that they are unable to do week by week schedules, but yet everyday that i go into that school to get my daughter there are the same 2 (it never changes)!!!!! The teachers never call me back or return emails. This is really just a school that needs some work.

Benjamin Rush El School

Posted August 11, 2009
I believe rush should have uniforms!!!! provide more after school programs for the kids, also extra curricular activities. In short I agree with the post on 8-4-09

Posted August 04, 2009
UNIFORMS UNIFORMS UNIFORMS. ALL school should have uniforms. rush needs to give mor homework, have b4 and after school program, get parent more involved, have extra curricular activity, post school supplu list online by grades, again most imp is give more homework and have uniforms

Posted March 11, 2008
I have 2 kids that go to Rush. The teachers are wonderful. Great teachers. Never had a problem

Posted April 16, 2007
Rush is the best school I've ever been to even though I had some rough times I love the school with all of my heart, Mr Staats is the best gym teacher ever and I was so happy to have him all of the teachers are great. Keep up the good work.

Benjamin Rush El School 3

Posted November 16, 2006
I felt that Rush was trying to improve its ratings in previous years but has not yielded much results. I personally feel some of the ways the school can improve its ranking are 1. Cut down on the no of holidays and no school days. There is too many no school days given for Rush children. 2. Set higher standards. Currently the standard is set at the lowest/weakest student level. Inform the students and the parents clearly of the expectation. And be strict on enforcing it. 3. Give more homework and do more on the classwork. Giving one page of homework is not going to help.

Posted January 19, 2005
Rush Elementary School is the best school I've attended all of my life. I now attend the Milton Hershey School. I attended Rush Elementary from 1995-1999. The sports, interaction, and childhood life will always be in my memory as positive and life impacting. I will never forget my life-long friends I've made there that I still keep in contact with. Lastly, I'd like to thank this school for teaching me so many things I though impossible. You've made my childhood grand. Thank you.

Benjamin Rush El School
3400 Hulmeville Rd, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Benjamin Rush El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.