Bensalem, PA

Posted February 15, 2013
I am glad to see this school has good rating.I went here back in the mid 70s.I myself had a sarcastic math teacher and came in the middle of the school year and was forced to take sewing because i needed one more class.The teacher of that class stuck me in a room in the dark because i couldnt set the thread up in a sewing machine.Never forget her she had an X cut into her head.Sounds made up but what can i gain by this but to let you know that if this school is good now for youg kids im glad of that.0ne star for my old engish teacher Mrs Gabriel..0 for the school

Cecelia Snyder Middle School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
The school is great the staff and everyone involded in educating our children and preparing them for the future but I suggest if your child would like to participate in after school activities then I suggest you personaly pick them up beings the after school bus drivers like to drop children off at any given spot on busy Bensalem Blvd while its dark out and not care so much for the safe and well being of the children reaching there designated stop. Please keep in mind this road is dark no street lights, no sidewalks and very highly traveled, be careful kids.

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009
I love this school! I graduated this year, and I love it. Some people are annoying, but every school has something like that. Overall, this school was awesome!!!!!

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007
the reason i rate this school as #5 is because this was the best school i ever attended from 6th to 8th grade i loved all my teachers and staff at the school

Cecelia Snyder Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2004

Cecelia Snyder Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2003
This was a clean and pleasant school when I was a student. There were some race problems while I was going there back in the sixties, but these petered out over time, but didn't vanish altogether. Teachers were generally pleasant-natured and egalitarian, often with decent senses of humor. When I was in the Bensalem school system, the system recognized bright, talented students and went out of their way to make things pleasant for them.

Posted September 21, 2003
Cecelia Snyder is a great school because they have a dedicated staff that goes beyond what the average teacher will do to reach a student during, after, and even of off school hours. There are teachers who have been teaching since the parents went to school there and they are still going strong.

Cecelia Snyder Middle School
3330 Hulmeville Rd, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Cecelia Snyder Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cecelia Snyder Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top