Bensalem, PA

Valley El School 3

Posted March 18, 2013
The teachers and Principle are very good and really care for the students. If you have to deal with the Special Education department it is a whole different issue. Most of the department is caring but a few bad apples can ruin the most important relationship a special needs child has, his parent and the school.

Posted March 12, 2013
Valley as an elementary school has the right mix of educational and social along with letting the students be themselves and be kids. Our child is being prepared for an enjoyable American future. Our family is happy and grateful. Thank you, Valley!

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Valley is full of teachers who are passionate about teaching our children. The entire school works as a team - a very successful team! I feel proud that my son attends Valley!

Posted August 26, 2009
My daughter has been attending Valley since kindergarden and the teachers are very caring and supportive and the principal is the best My daughter will be in the 6th grade this year and she has learned so much because how supportive this staff is.It will be hard to believe this is her last year at Valley but she has grown and learned so much and has grwon to be very social a lil to much at times but is comfortable with the support she had recieved.This school is an excellent school for you if you are considering a move to this area.Our principal knows every students name and parent and is a wonderful women I myself will miss her dearly.

Posted June 13, 2009

Posted January 28, 2009
My son spent his first 3 years (K-2) at Struble. He absolutely hated it. He was constantly bullied and mocked for his disability - with little or no action on Struble's part. The Bensalem Twp. School District re-districted last Summer, 2008. My son was sent to Valley. WOW!!!! The faculty and, especially, the principal are incredible. Very communicative and - get this - they actually enforce the 'no bullying' rule!! The school nurse(s) have taken care of him on practically a daily basis. I literally trust them with his life and have never once been let down in any way shape or form. The education program is awesome and the teachers and faculty are always informative and very friendly. If you want the private school experience without the expense and time required to accurately place your son or daughter in a private facility, Valley is the place to go.

Posted August 01, 2008
Valley is the greatest! I am an educator, and I am very picky when it comes to the education of my own children. My oldest child is now entering 2nd grade, and we love it here! Whenever we come in for a special event, conference or other reason, we are always welcomed with open arms. My 2 younger children feel very comfortable here, and can't wait to be old enough to start Kindergarten so they can go to Valley. My husband and I feel that this is a wonderful place for our children to learn and grow. We had briefly considered private school, but now we are convinced that we made the right chioce for our daughter. This is a 5 star school all the way!

Posted June 28, 2008

Valley El School 3

Posted March 02, 2008

Valley El School
3100 Donallen Dr, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Valley El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top