Bad
Good

We can in after the school year started and my sons teacher and the front desk help us greatly with our transition. So far my son loves his school and all the different things there are to learn. The front desk girls and all ways on the ball.

The teachers and Principle are very good and really care for the students. If you have to deal with the Special Education department it is a whole different issue. Most of the department is caring but a few bad apples can ruin the most important relationship a special needs child has, his parent and the school.

Valley as an elementary school has the right mix of educational and social along with letting the students be themselves and be kids. Our child is being prepared for an enjoyable American future. Our family is happy and grateful. Thank you, Valley!

Valley is full of teachers who are passionate about teaching our children. The entire school works as a team - a very successful team! I feel proud that my son attends Valley!

My daughter has been attending Valley since kindergarden and the teachers are very caring and supportive and the principal is the best My daughter will be in the 6th grade this year and she has learned so much because how supportive this staff is.It will be hard to believe this is her last year at Valley but she has grown and learned so much and has grwon to be very social a lil to much at times but is comfortable with the support she had recieved.This school is an excellent school for you if you are considering a move to this area.Our principal knows every students name and parent and is a wonderful women I myself will miss her dearly.

My son spent his first 3 years (K-2) at Struble. He absolutely hated it. He was constantly bullied and mocked for his disability - with little or no action on Struble's part. The Bensalem Twp. School District re-districted last Summer, 2008. My son was sent to Valley. WOW!!!! The faculty and, especially, the principal are incredible. Very communicative and - get this - they actually enforce the 'no bullying' rule!! The school nurse(s) have taken care of him on practically a daily basis. I literally trust them with his life and have never once been let down in any way shape or form. The education program is awesome and the teachers and faculty are always informative and very friendly. If you want the private school experience without the expense and time required to accurately place your son or daughter in a private facility, Valley is the place to go.

Valley is the greatest! I am an educator, and I am very picky when it comes to the education of my own children. My oldest child is now entering 2nd grade, and we love it here! Whenever we come in for a special event, conference or other reason, we are always welcomed with open arms. My 2 younger children feel very comfortable here, and can't wait to be old enough to start Kindergarten so they can go to Valley. My husband and I feel that this is a wonderful place for our children to learn and grow. We had briefly considered private school, but now we are convinced that we made the right chioce for our daughter. This is a 5 star school all the way!

My son went to Valley for 2 years and I was so disappointed. He needed special education and a week before 2nd grade started they tell me they did not have enough teachers to teach my child. He now goes to Struble and is doing wonderfully there! The teachers are keep me informed everyday of his progress. At Valley I would have to wait for days for an answer or get 'surprised' by his progress at meetings without any warning that he had a problem.

Last modified Valley El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.