9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I currently have 2 sons enrolled at Holy Ghost and could not be happier. The teachers and school environment provide support so that the boys are able to meet the challenges of college prep courses with the encouragement of their teachers. There is a sense of community here that my sons feel a part of. Both of my boys are able to be students, athletes and musicians/artists all in one school. They are not relegated to one stereotype. The size of the school allows each student to foster their unique gifts and thrive.

Our son graduated in 2012. HGP made him work harder than I ever would have imagined (and in some cases I think even too hard) but in the end he was incredibly prepared for college. His academic achievement there earned him a full tuition scholarship for college. I have no doubt this would not have happened had he gone to the local public or parochial school. He still would have excelled but HGP forced him to be even better, If you child doesn't put in the work he won't get the benefit. Personally I wouldn't have fired that one teacher who made the news recently, but if you let that affect your decision then you're sacrificing an incredible education experience for your son to satisfy liberal peer pressure.

I absolutely love the experience my son is having as a student at HGP. The boys are treated like young professionals in a stron academic enivroment with the right balance of that with fun and support. Parents are always welcomed and many activities through the year makes sure that the family is included in your son's education. The academics are superior. Recommend whole heartedly that you send your son to Holy Ghost. It is no a doubt the best decision we for our son's education. Submitted by a parent

Holy Ghost Prep exceeded our expectations! The sense of comraderie among the boys and the teachers and staff is contagious. Our son felt right at home from the beginning and felt comfortable to join many activities. The single gender school is a plus, the boys are expected to grow as men, and the many alumni faculty is a true plus. The atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly.

What a great place! the President, Principal, the Deans and the teachers all know and care about the students. The teachers are scholars and they are available for the students. And Ghost has a great sports teams and they don't recruit!

Our son is a senior at HGP. His experience has been absolutely wonderful. The academic environment is unmatched. Not only would I say our son is well-prepared for college, but I would say that he essentially already is in college. The level at which these young men are taught and the expectations that are put on them by the school, their families, their peers and themselves result in students that are preforming at a college level while in high school. There are also countless opportunities outside of the classroom, be it in sports, interest clubs or service opportunities. The enviornment is very congenial and welcoming. I would whole-heartedly recommend HGP.

What a great place! the right size. teachers who are knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. Lots of opportunities.

Having sent my children to public schools, boarding schools, and private day schools I can honestly say HGP has provided the best all around educational experiance. The all boys school is almost a throw back to earlier days with great academics, sports, and teachers that really care.

HGP is the best place for my son. The teachers are there to develop those young men into Gentlemen of the World. HGP teachers and personal demonstrated that their care about him, today and in the future. He is a Freshman. Thanks!

HGP challenged my son academically and intellectually and encouraged his spiritual development. At the most difficult time of his young life the teachers and counsellors demonstrated that they cared, deeply, for the students and made a real difference in my son's life. Thanks Mr. Buettler.

Last modified Holy Ghost Prep is a Private school that serves grades 9-12