Posted August 17, 2011
My heart has been touched by everyone I've ever met in OLF. The moment I first walked in I knew I belonged there. I honestly wanted to leave the school but my dad wouldn't let me. Thank Goodness he didn't let me. I didn't want to leave. The moment I walked in on the last day, I cried my eyes out. First of all, because my mother made me later. Second of all, because all the emotions I felt for this school crashed inside of me. But after that, I didn't cry. Then months later, I had a dream of me going to a get together. And I cried. Then when I was in church I heard a song called 'we are called' and we used to sing that song all the time and I almost cried there too. I wish I had one more year to graduate. You've heard the parents side so now it's my turn, the student to tell you how I really feel. The parents may not get why this school closing is so emotion. But the teachers will. I hope my teachers from past years see this cause they are the only ones who will understand.

Our Lady Fatima Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2010
olf is a fine school that is about to close at the end of this year and it is such a shame to see it come to and end. the atmosphere is great in the school with the hard working teachers and staff. i can't say enough good things about the principal sister barbara. if only the school had more support from the paster over the last several years i think there still might be a fighting chance to see her live on.

Posted September 22, 2010
It is truly a home away from home for my daughter. The teachers & Sister Barbara (our prinicipal) are wonderful!

Posted September 20, 2010
I love OLF b/c it is small and you know almost everyone. The staff care about their students.

Posted July 12, 2010
Our Lady of Fatima is a wonderful school! It truly is a little school with a big heart. It is more like a private school without the high cost. The classroom size is small, so your child can get individual attention. The principal is amazing. She is fair, caring and knows every child in the school by their name. It is more of a big family there.

Posted June 08, 2010
This school is great! The kids get best support and education to help them grow to better citizenship!

Posted June 08, 2010
Our Lady of Fatima School is the best!!! The Principal is wonderful! Sister knows knows every child and parent by name. The teachers are great. I have 2 children at the school, and they couldn't be happier!! Please come see our Little School with a Big Heart!! 215-638-3256

Our Lady Fatima Elementary School 1

Posted July 06, 2009
The quality of the faculty is starting to alter. I wonder why? Noticeable changes are felt within the school, and I see some of the better teachers leaving. I feel there is a problem with administration. I wish the parents could decide which teachers should leave and which they should entice to stay.

Posted June 08, 2009
My Daughter has attended this school for 4 yrs. I must say I love her progress, Bullying, 0 tolerance, had one problem and it was dealt with immediatly. small class size so your child can get the attention they need. my child and I could not be happier.

Posted June 27, 2008
Private school education for a Parochial school price. Low teacher turn-over, small classrooms, students receive individual attention from teachers, additional services provided if needed, good communication between home and school.

Our Lady Fatima Elementary School
2915 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Our Lady Fatima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Fatima Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.