Bensalem, PA

St Charles Borromeo School 1

Posted September 19, 2012
Absolutely Terrible! My child and I were both treated aweful by Mrs. Casper, her assistant and the principal. After a great pre-K experience there, we only made it 3 months into kindergarten before I had to switch schools. My child cried every morning for a week that he was mistreated there before I went and saw it with my own eyes. Avoid this sorry excuse for a school at all costs! The public school he attends now is much better and the teachers and principal are much more educated, knowledgable and ethical. Also, be aware that they record incoming calls without your knowledge!

Posted March 26, 2012
St Charles is a great school. The pre-school program is a nurturing positive atmosphere with a wonderful staff. I could not have asked for a better school.

Posted April 29, 2011
My children attend St. Charles and are receiving the best education I could hope for. Thankfully they are excelling in their classwork, but the school does offer extra help for the children who need it, the IU even offers speech and counseling services there. The principal and every teacher are totally committed to ensuring that each child receives an exceptional education. We sacrifice to send them to a school where their education is the priority and they are loved and safe. SCB students consistently score in the top percent on the standardized tests and I would highly recommend this school.

St Charles Borromeo School 2

Posted September 08, 2010
I went to saint charles and I dont recomend you go there. There is hardly enough one on one time between student and teacher. the school is small and there is usually only one classroom per grade. I found my experience there good and bad. The good is that I made friends that will last a lifetime and the bad is that I am sort of behind academicly because we only finished about half the book when other schools were ahead of us.

Posted July 17, 2009
My boy's go to St. Charles and I think it is is a great school with much to offer .

St Charles Borromeo School

Posted May 20, 2008
My children attend this school and are not only getting a great education, but a spiritual foundation to last a lifetime. Keep up the great work!

Posted August 19, 2003
Great education and foundation of my catholic faith. This school as it all!

St Charles Borromeo School
1704 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified St Charles Borromeo School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Charles Borromeo School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top