Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We pour or hearts into the students. As most teachers do, these are our kids per say since we have them for a year.

Amount of homework: Agree

We try to make sure the homework doesn't take more than 30 minutes to do. When they go home they need to have time to play and have family time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our goal is to make sure each child is heard and helped in every possible way. Listening to the students is very important.

I love the curriculum and the people I work with. And I love the fact we can share the word of God with students and their parents.

My son studies in K. I was so surprise how quick he learned to read and write. Excellent for Christian foundation. This is a great school.

My child attended from K to 2nd grade here. They did love this school as much as I did. The teachers are very involved. The classes are small and they work with your child to learn if they are falling behind. The only downside is that after 2nd grade or 3rd grade, the classes become condensed. Since there are just a few students, they'll have 3 grades in one classroom sharing one teacher. That part, I did not like, which is why I decided to put my child in a different school this upcoming school year. Otherwise, it is an excellent starter school.

i have 2kids in this school and they love it there and so do i.It's a great school for christian growth and education.

Last modified Philadelphia Christian Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-3, 5-7