K-3, 5-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 10, 2015
We pour or hearts into the students. As most teachers do, these are our kids per say since we have them for a year.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 10, 2015
We try to make sure the homework doesn't take more than 30 minutes to do. When they go home they need to have time to play and have family time.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted December 10, 2015
We encourage each student to try their best, encouraging others who are struggling with their work.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 10, 2015
We respect each student. No question is a dumb or silly question. Their concerns are important to us.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 10, 2015
We love and care for each child. We also hold each family up in pray and they feel comfortable with us.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 10, 2015
Our goal is to make sure each child is heard and helped in every possible way. Listening to the students is very important.

Philadelphia Christian Center Academy 5

Posted December 10, 2015
I love the curriculum and the people I work with. And I love the fact we can share the word of God with students and their parents.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 10, 2015
I would like to thank my boss which is the Superintendent of our school for the support she gives to the teachers and is truly concerned about the well being of each and every child that walks through our doors.

Philadelphia Christian Center Academy 5

Posted May 07, 2014
My son studies in K. I was so surprise how quick he learned to read and write. Excellent for Christian foundation. This is a great school.

Philadelphia Christian Center Academy 4

Posted June 29, 2012
My child attended from K to 2nd grade here. They did love this school as much as I did. The teachers are very involved. The classes are small and they work with your child to learn if they are falling behind. The only downside is that after 2nd grade or 3rd grade, the classes become condensed. Since there are just a few students, they'll have 3 grades in one classroom sharing one teacher. That part, I did not like, which is why I decided to put my child in a different school this upcoming school year. Otherwise, it is an excellent starter school.

2990 Street Road, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified Philadelphia Christian Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-3, 5-7