Bethlehem, PA

Lincoln El School 0

Posted June 28, 2009
I can't say enough about this wonderful school! They teachers are wonderful and they go above and beyond what is required. They stay after school to give help to anyone that needs it and they offer wonderful parent/family activities. The children switch classes for reading and math to accomodate various needs and many different teaching methods are used for every type of learner. This school builds self-esteem and helps to empower our future leaders! Parents are allowed and welcome in the classroom

Lincoln El School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
The principal is phenomonal and the teachers are so involved in the over all care and concern of your child. The activites in the school are a wonderful attribute to the overall excellent foundation the counselors and the teachers provide.

Posted December 20, 2008
I am involved with students and teachers at this wonderful school on a daily basis. The teachers are highly dedicated to the students needs and work very hard to help each child be successful. Mrs. Sumpter is especially commended for the long hours she works after school.

Lincoln El School 4

Posted May 24, 2007

Posted October 12, 2006
So far my experience with the school, teacher, and principal have been great. The teacher and other employees in the school have been helpful. My biggest concern is still that my daughter is not being challenged enough in the math area. However, I also understand that it is the beginning of the year and they were in the process of testing. Testing will determine where all the children should be and what they should teach them. I trust that the teachers are working very, very hard in providing the best learning experience to my child. Kudos to Ms. Sylva!!!

Lincoln El School 2

Posted May 15, 2006
I think the quality of teaching is not so great.

Lincoln El School 3

Posted January 20, 2006
Well I just moved here from ny and I really feel like the school is not challenging the kids enough. I also feel like they are not in contact with the parents as much as they should be when a child is falling behind on a paticular subject. One of my boys was not doing so well in math and I heard nothing of it until they said he was already failing and needed intervention classes. I also gave in my form to join the pta and gave the $5 along with it and never heard anything back. For next year I will see about changing my boys to another school.

Posted June 24, 2005
My daughter has went to Lincoln since the 1st grade, this coming year will be her last year here before going to middle school. I absolutely have loved her experience at Lincoln. she had a few problems with reading in the beginning which they quickly caught on to and had her attend a special class before the start of school in the morning. My daughter has truly excelled at this school. They have so many different programs, extra curr. activities, a monthly parent night, the list goes on and on. I went to Parkland my whole life and that is where my daughter started out, I was a bit leary of sending her to Bethlehem, but it was the best thing that could of happened to her. Mrs. Righi, a fourth grade teacher my daughter just had was a god sent. A great school in every sense of the word.

Lincoln El School
1260 Gresham St, Bethlehem, PA  18017
Last modified Lincoln El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top