Clearview El School 2

Posted October 03, 2013
My child went there for one year. Her teacher was great but the communication to parents wasn't very good. They would send home a paper letting you know what the next day there was event or class party, not much notice. The PTO is not good, very close minded on new ideas.

Posted October 10, 2009
The teachers work together to provide the best educational opportunities for the students. The parents help to organize memorable activities for the students.

Posted October 10, 2009
The teachers are young and work together. My daughter is a student here and she loves it. This school reminds me of when I went to school, the close knit community and the great friendships that are formed are great. I'm really glad as a single parent, I can send my daughter to this school......we both love it!!!!

Posted October 09, 2009
My daughter has attended Clearview elementary for four years. And i chould not have chooseing a better school for her to get a great education.Each and every one of her teachers want to see her excel at everything she puts her mind to. Clearview Elementary Rocks.

Posted October 09, 2009
Cleaview Elementary is a great school. The teachers there are the best. I have been with this school for 9 years and I would not send my children to any other Elementary. Go Clearview

Clearview El School 5

Posted October 08, 2009
Both of my kids enjoy going to school everyday.

Posted October 08, 2009
Clearview students should win America's favorite school because they deserve to be recognized and rewarded for all their daily efforts and for the loving community that they have had an immense part in creating.

Posted October 08, 2009
The teachers care and the students learn and enjoy themselves there.

Posted October 03, 2009
Clearview is the best school! The teachers are great and my children love going there.

Clearview El School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
This was the first year that my son attended this school coming from abroad. They were completely on top of his performance and made him excell after the initial start up period. His math is above average and his reading skills are getting there. Growth was/is phenomenal, a good grade 3 teacher and support.

Clearview El School
2121 Abington Rd, Bethlehem, PA  18018
Last modified Clearview El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearview El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top