Bad
Good

My daughter has been at Hanover these past 2 years starting in the 4th grade currently in the 5th grade. What I enjoy about the school is that the teachers here all truly care about and want the students to exceed in school and their future endeavors. As a parent I really appreciate how everyone has reached out to my daughter to help her not only with her studies but to feel welcome and belong, which to me is very important! I have had nothing but positive experiences withe the entire faculty from the principal to the teachers. They are all so very dedicated in the future of their students. I am very thankful to be a part of Hanover Elementary School community!

If I could give this school more stars, I would. From the time we entered the building for kindergarten registration, now through the 4th grade, we've had nothing but great experiences. Every teacher acts as though the students are their own children. The principal is so involved, and the ancillary staff is superb. We are so grateful to have a private school feel for the public school price. The size, demographics, and stability of this school is bar none! The PTA is so involved, and that's a testiment to the success of the students. Parent involvement goes hand in hand with student success. Hats off to Hanover Elementary!

Hanover Elementary teachers really take no child left behind to a new level. My son started school off with some academic setbacks and all his teachers stepped in and gave him extra support. They gave him extra before school help. He is now up to level. For public education to be able to delivery such a high standard of education truly proves that Hanover goes above and beyond and see the true potential in every child.

My son loves Hanover and we have been extremely pleased with every part of the school from the staff to the curriculum and activities. My son looms forward to going to school everyday and I think that is a testament to the hard work of all those that work there. In addition, the school does lot to discourage bullying which us really having a big impact on the kids, even at an early age.

Filled with caring teachers and students who come from families that provide rich opportunities to extend classroom learning. This school seeks to educate the whole child, and is successful in translating that to great test scores and well-rounded academic thinkers.

We are a community, a family. Our children love to learn. We have many parent volunteers because we believe that children excel when their parents are involved.

Hanover Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are great and the students are always willing to learn. It truly is one big family!

Hanover is a Wonderful Elementary School with small class sizes and great teachers! It has a lot of community involvement and a small town feel. There are no buses, because the students can walk to school.

Last modified Hanover El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.