Bethlehem, PA
Students enrolled: 1,111

Posted October 09, 2013
My son never liked school, EVER. Every day in elementary school seemed like a challenge, and homework was AWFUL for us. Since he started here, he has thrived. The teachers are all wonderful with providing feedback, and he seems interested in what he is learning. His mid quarter grades are the best he's ever had. I am so glad that he is here.

East Hills Middle School 1

Posted September 06, 2013
I recommend that you do not have your child go to this school. My daughter is disabled with epilepsy and they treated her poorly. The students there bully and it seems as if the staff doesn't care. Some of the teachers are very disrespecful, and one of them even said she is tired of my child because she misses school and completely embarrassed her. I had her doctor give the school a note to excuse all of her absences but they were still stressing her out about it before telling me. The staff was very inconsiderate of how my child felt. The school is terrible.

Posted January 16, 2010
East Hills Middle School is the BEST school EVER! I am in High school now and i still want to go back to east hills. I was in the Harmonium program in 8th grade and it was the best year of my life. I love the teachers and the curriculum. I learned so much in my years there. Harmonium (a music program at East Hills) also taught me so much about music and i had a great time learning and performing! I LOVE East Hills!

Posted October 29, 2009
There is a lot of bullying tolerated at this schhool. Teachers simply turm the other way.

East Hills Middle School 1

Posted July 08, 2009
Great selection of classes.. but VERY POOR communication from some teachers.. My son has special needs, and I was not informed that he was failing a class (for the year.. grades were B B C F with his final grade an F for the year ) until I received his report card in the mail this summer.

East Hills Middle School 2

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008
I went to this school in 6th Grade. This is the best school i ever went to I recomend this school to any parent that wants to put there child in it. They have an outstanding staff and amazing students.

Posted May 28, 2008
I have two daughters. Both began in Catholic school. The eldest, a current sophomore, is still in Catholic School, the current 8th grader transfered last year. The transfer child went from 35 in her class to over 350 and it has been positive in many ways. The class room size remained the roughly same. The programs such as Monagacy, Nature Quest, Spirit of Bethlehem and Harmonium afford the students an opportunity to apply what they are taught and help them reach beyond the class room setting. For such a large school with so many students, I am impressed with the communications for both positive events and negative occurrences. Having a child in the smaller Catholic School as comparison, I can say without doubt that academically East Hills has served my child better and I am hopeful Freedom High School will be the same.

East Hills Middle School
2005 Chester Rd, Bethlehem, PA  18017
Last modified East Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top