William Penn El School 5

Posted August 07, 2010
When I see the banner that proclaims "Children are our first priority" and upholds that principle, I realize that is a school where I wish to volunteer and place my energy. That is what I find at Wm Penn. I am happy to say that each child is important to the entire staff and community support is also welcome. They have an outstanding mentor program.

William Penn El School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
Every teacher/staff member that I have encountered at William Penn truly cares about each child and does their best for them. My child had problems with the transition into kindergarten and I don't know what I would have done without this great group of people. They showed great concern for the children undergoing the PSSA testing and tried to extend all their support to those kids. I am impressed with the way the school is run and with the teachers & staff within it.

William Penn El School 3

Posted April 06, 2009

William Penn El School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
The classes are small and the teachers & staff are fantastic

William Penn El School
1002 Main St, Bethlehem, PA  18018
Last modified William Penn El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Penn El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top