Posted January 13, 2013
im a student here and i just wanted to say it is really great here and im new this year... first day i was there, i made like 15 friends!

Posted November 03, 2012
NO COMPLAINTS... :) THE TEACHERS AND THE STAFF ARE VERY NICE. THE WAY THEY TECH MY CHILD REALLY WORK AND SHE ENJOY TO LEARN THE WAY THEY DO IT...

Posted May 15, 2011
We moved from Brooklyn about 10 months ago. It's been a great experience for my two grandsons. The teachers and the whole personnel are been great to us since the first day. thanks you all

Posted October 26, 2010
My children love FH.. We transfered from a catholic private school due to financial reasons two years ago. Both my children were welcomed with warm friendly smiling faces. FH has a well rounded education. We are very proud our school, and all the hard working careing teachers

Posted October 01, 2010
We have a great school that goes above and beyond for our students!!

Posted April 19, 2010
Because the teachers in the school actually care about their students academics! I feel those teachers care more about their students than the children's parents!

Posted October 05, 2009
The school has a dedicated group of teachers that do there best for a very diverse clientele

Posted September 18, 2009
Fountain Hill Elementary has the best teachers. They are caring, helpful, and always willing to go the extra mile to help the students. They are just too wonderful for words!

Posted September 16, 2009
Our youngest nephew attends Fountain Hill Elementary School and loves it.

Posted December 21, 2008
My children used to attend this school. I moved because of their inadaquate skills. My children are doing so much better in school and they actually like going now. Im glad I moved. Please check this school out before you send your children there.

Fountain Hill El School
1330 Church St, Bethlehem, PA  18015
Last modified Fountain Hill El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fountain Hill El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top