Bad
Good

im a student here and i just wanted to say it is really great here and im new this year... first day i was there, i made like 15 friends!

NO COMPLAINTS... :) THE TEACHERS AND THE STAFF ARE VERY NICE. THE WAY THEY TECH MY CHILD REALLY WORK AND SHE ENJOY TO LEARN THE WAY THEY DO IT...

We moved from Brooklyn about 10 months ago. It's been a great experience for my two grandsons. The teachers and the whole personnel are been great to us since the first day. thanks you all

My children love FH.. We transfered from a catholic private school due to financial reasons two years ago. Both my children were welcomed with warm friendly smiling faces. FH has a well rounded education. We are very proud our school, and all the hard working careing teachers

We have a great school that goes above and beyond for our students!!

Because the teachers in the school actually care about their students academics! I feel those teachers care more about their students than the children's parents!

The school has a dedicated group of teachers that do there best for a very diverse clientele

Fountain Hill Elementary has the best teachers. They are caring, helpful, and always willing to go the extra mile to help the students. They are just too wonderful for words!

Our youngest nephew attends Fountain Hill Elementary School and loves it.

My children used to attend this school. I moved because of their inadaquate skills. My children are doing so much better in school and they actually like going now. Im glad I moved. Please check this school out before you send your children there.

Last modified Fountain Hill El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.