PK-8|Private

Good

St. Anne School
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2016
Kids can not make mistakes in this school. They teach religious values but perform the oppisite very hypocrite. Makes you wonder how the diocey can forgive fathers for molestating children but have a no tolerance policy for mistakes made by children

Posted November 01, 2013
We are very thankful to be able to be a part of the St Anne's family. We feel our child is receiving an excellent education while also receiving that something extra that only a faith based education can provide. We are very impressed by the actions of the middle school students and how they help out with the younger students. We are so pleased with the character building this environment creates and truly believe we have made the right choice for our child's education.

Posted July 17, 2013
I am very satisfied with this school. My kids have attended from Pre-K through middle school. The education is excellent, and the teachers are caring and attentive. My kids consistently have scored above the 95th percentile in their Iowa's (standardized tests), and I have St. Anne's to thank. Thank you.

Posted May 15, 2013
My children have been at this school for two years. The quality of the academic education is excellent. The teachers we've had are dedicated and caring -- going beyond what is required. The principal and administration is accessible and responsive. It's a great value for a private school education.

Posted April 14, 2013
Our school strives to provide the best atmosphere possible for the spiritual, emotional and intellectual growth of our students. Our teachers are dedicated to this school mission and motivated by their own deep personal concern for each child in class. Our Catholic faith based academics provide the strong foundation needed to achieve success in high school, college, and career. Ninety-seven percent of Catholic school students graduate college!

St. Anne School 4

Posted April 07, 2013
My children have been attending this school for 8 years, including preschool. I have experience with the public schools in the area and I am very happy that I chose St Anne's this time around.. The teachers and principal are caring but firm, and they are not afraid to make the children take responsibility for their mistakes. You may not always agree with one teacher or the principal, but that does not mean the school is a failure. You will find that anywhere you go in life.....If you want a school that has the ability to reinforce Catholic/Christian values and is allowed to do that, choose St. Anne's.

St. Anne School 4

Posted March 12, 2013
My children are students at St Anne's and we have had a very positive experience thus far. The teachers have been wonderful! We are very happy with the principal, staff and faculty!

Posted March 09, 2013
My children have attended this school since they were in pre-school and I fully intend on keeping them at the school until they graduate(8th grade). The Principal is wonderful. She is a great leader and she cares for the children, and they care for her. The parents have a lot of opportunities to volunteer for special events with the children. I feel the school gives the children a well rounded faith and academic education including extras like art,music, gym, C.Y.O sports, Family Nights (reading adventure night, movie night), talent show, etc.

Posted November 16, 2012
Great school. Teachers genuinely care about the students. The other children and families are wonderful.

St. Anne School 1

Posted September 12, 2012
This school is the worst! The principal is sub-standard at best and does a bad job in all areas of academics & students growth. I concur with the other negative comments. Don't waste your money, there are some really good schools in the area, just do your research.

St. Anne School