Bethlehem, PA

Sacred Heart School 5

Posted January 30, 2009
Sacred Heart so far has a great program, I sent my son to the kindergarten program this year over the public school and I am very satisfied, the children receive 20-30 minutes of homework atleast 3 days a week,pricipal,staff are all friendly,security has been very tight everytime i go there. I am gald i made that choice!

Sacred Heart School 5

Posted December 11, 2008

Sacred Heart School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
Sacred Heart has a lovely old time feel. The teachers and staff are 100% dedicated to the children and families they serve. Mr. Shulte is accessible and responsive. I had 2 children attend Sacred Heart and have been happy with the education they received.

Sacred Heart School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
Their full-day kindergarten is regimented and I felt it wouldn't be a right program for one of my children. My oldest learned a lot from this program, though. The biggest problem this school has is a lack of security. The principal released my child to a stranger--her classmate's relative I never met--and he never notified me. Those were two frightening hours I ever spent in my life!

Sacred Heart School 3

Posted May 07, 2007
I like that it's a small school and children to really care about each other. With the exception of one grade, my children have had wonderful teachers who care about their progress. I am a little surprised at the lack of strictness in how the children present themselves (uniforms, hair, etc.). My children seem to be thriving and enjoy their days.

Sacred Heart School 4

Posted December 26, 2006
My child has been at Sacred Heart for 3 years. Each year the curriculum changes and expands to cover age appropriate topics. My child has homework every night, usually no more that 20 - 30 minutes. I like the core curriculum and appreciate the religious education at Sacred Heart.

Sacred Heart School 3

Posted March 05, 2005
I like that the school has full time kindergarten. The kindergarten class is located across from the 1-8 school. They cover all subjects but could do more on reading. I don't feel they give enough homework to challange the children. Having said that they are very accomidating in every way.

Sacred Heart School